• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How about substituting relations hits for BB?

I like the nationalist movements idea.

Nationalism

nationalism is exelent idea
But I think that it will require changing of game rules and programming...
It will be great to see that anyone who gets Swiss prowincies without swiss state culture to suffer 50% RR in them and so on ...
This nationalism RR may even be province wise - swiss with higher but greek with low RR...
Or something like that....
I doubt it can be implemented in EU II though...
But a few triggers like non-national province count ???

Lucellus

wouldnt it be possible to just create a random event which triggers if u own "insert specific province"...and istn "insert specific nation(s)" ...which causes a huge revolt + revolt risk in that province.....ofcause only a few areas would need these events but I think such evens could be used to simulate the occational quite large revots in Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands and in N. and S. Amerika in the end of the game.

Originally posted by boehm
wouldnt it be possible to just create a random event which triggers if u own "insert specific province"...and istn "insert specific nation(s)" ...which causes a huge revolt + revolt risk in that province.....ofcause only a few areas would need these events but I think such evens could be used to simulate the occational quite large revots in Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands and in N. and S. Amerika in the end of the game.
Yes, you could, but the province-specific RR would never be cleared, except by the loss of the province. You would thus not signal an occasional large revolt, but a state of neverending revolts until freedom, and it is very hard to justify that that should be the case for some provinces, and not for others.

Originally posted by Peter Ebbesen
Yes, you could, but the province-specific RR would never be cleared, except by the loss of the province. You would thus not signal an occasional large revolt, but a state of neverending revolts until freedom, and it is very hard to justify that that should be the case for some provinces, and not for others.

ok didnt know that....well obviously that has to go then...then just trigger a LARGE instant revolt...eg. a tripple revolt or something like that

Originally posted by Peter Ebbesen
There are exceptions...Holland and Rajputania off hand. Mecca, Medina and Rome for other reasons.