• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
-no it's not social conservative, but it's a nice try

-yeah, the major alliances are weird, and I try to give more or less logical explanations... I thought an american axis could be explained by an extension of monroe doctrine, while the allies still are commonwealth nations and the comintern seems quite regionally bound together.

enewald already found it! gratz, enewald with your signature medal, wear it with pride...
If you want to know how they became that way, I believe that right after the civil war, they got a reactionary government which translated into paternal autocrat, I think (though I should check my vicky save games about it...)

anyhow, next update is for tomorrow afternoon, I guess. I'm promising a first war and something I thought was weird...

we want to see Europe!

The world always looks wierd when changing from game to game.
Would it have begun 1066, it would look more different... but 1836 is not bad.

Yayz, I guessed it, what do I get? :D

Operation Gambit, the opening moves...
thesituationineuropewj3.jpg

iwasshockedbr1.jpg

The year of 1936 has barely begun, and australia decides they do not want to live under british yoke anymore. They break out of the commonwealth allies to further underline their independence. The world watched with more than moderate interest to see if other commonwealth nations would follow the example, but none did. However, this was but the first fracture in the mightiest alliance on earth...

The Comité for international independence saw this as a great opportunity to further strengthen their alliance as we have seen russia yielding in to the territorial claims romania has on bessarabia. Surely Bessarabian Romanians must be glad to return to their homeland now...
territorialclaimsseemtorp0.jpg

This in turn was seen as an example by Serbia, as they tried the same on their former oppressors, the Ottoman Empire. The sultan decided improving their relationship with serbia might be a good idea to defend himself against austria and the comité. So he yielded to the territorials claims too.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the world, in south america, tensions were rising to new hights, as two of the smaller nations on the continent clashed with eachother in a brutal jungle war.
southamericahasgoneinsand2.jpg

Who would get the upper hand in this bloody conflict? only time will tell...

only time and more updates will tell!
More maps!!!
More! :rolleyes:
The map look vicky funny.
Russia got some land from austria... Italy from France... Netherland is still holding Liege... scandinavia?

did germany really unite?
What of africa?

I'll try to put one great map in front of the next three updates, as to give the early situation... Next update is for thursday though (still got exams to think about...)