• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Redendafox

Recruit
4 Badges
Sep 14, 2022
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
When ever i put the game into windowed mode the whole ui gets shifted while all the clickable parts of the buttons stay where they should be, so im clicking off to the side where the button is not to be able to click it

Attachments

• image_2022-11-22_153053067.png
    image_2022-11-22_153053067.png
    2,4 MB · Views: 0
I'm unable to duplicate this. Does it matter whether it is borderless or bordered windowed mode?

Does reducing the resolution help?

If not Please attach here the game log C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Introversion\Prison Architect\debug.txt

To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

AND DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

I'm unable to duplicate this. Does it matter whether it is borderless or bordered windowed mode?

Does reducing the resolution help?
here is a small video i took of it
, and it shows that changing the resolution only really changes the gap
If not Please attach here the game log C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Introversion\Prison Architect\debug.txt
here is that and for the dxdiag should i run the with the game open or not, while im decent with pcs i have not used that before lol

Attachments

• debug.txt
    17,3 KB · Views: 0
It makes no difference when you run dxdiag.

@Enigmaticrose4 are you able to duplicate this issue? It seems to have arisen only after the latest patch or two.