• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GO Luxemburg!
Sokoto would be a good colony to start. Try to seize most of it before the Scramble. You should seize Zanzibar, if Portugal didn't annexed it yet
Considered it but I decided I don't trust the AI enough to make it's way to Sokoto. If possible I'll try to do it myself.

Danish colony might have been an option too since I was already at war with them, but I couldn't get any personal warscore and thus couldn't add any war goals.

Part 5 is up! Featuring the emergence of Luxembourg as able to fight it's own wars, lots of being DOW'd on, and the acquisition of Omani Zanzibar.

You should put a party with State Capitalism in power, build 8 factories in every state, then use the focus to encourage craftsmen
I'm still struggling to get 4% clergy with all the land I'm conquering :cool:

This is fun.

Good luck and make sure the Austrians don't keep you in your place...
Funnily enough..

Part 6 is up! Featuring Africa, Prussia, the Netherlands and.. Austria. Goddamn Austria.

Last edited:
Poland didn't joined the NGF, because they don't have a German primary culture...
Yep, I realised that but it shouldn't be too hard to just use Restore Order.

Outstanding AAR. Amazing what you have done in game. Other than the first red and all the blue being hard for me to read (68 yr old eyes) I loved this. Again, outstanding!

Thanks guys! The next part is proving painful though.. Ironic considering I should be much more powerful as the NGF.

And I'll pick a softer blue if possible.

Part 8 is up! Sorry about the long wait, I actually posted it a couple days ago on Reddit but I forgot to post it here.. Sorry about that.