• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for the long delay. Alas the remainder of this game devolved into a long, slow march across the Soviet Union.

There were a few bright moments along the way, such as when the UK released Pakistan and India, and gleeful Italian troops poured across the borders of both nations to each tasty curries and incidentally puppet the local governments:

4610KashmirFront.jpg

Or when Mussolini purchased Macau from the Portuguese so he could open a second front against Stalin.

4706MacauFront.jpg

And there were the customary celebrations every time the Italian forces "liberated" another central Asian nation no-one had ever heard of before:

4711Asia.jpg

And the League of Rome did look impressive by the time the end of 1947 rolled around:

4711TreatyofRomeWest.jpg

4711TreatyofRomeEast.jpg

But really, there wasn't a whole lot exciting to report.

Hum-drum also has its place!

lifeless said:
an update! well you could always attack the allies..:p

I ran out of time. I guess I could install the no time limit patch and pursue the game further, but in the mean time I had an idea for a UK game I want to play (essentially: what happens if I don't guarantee Poland?)

OK, too bad this AAR ended but, we'll eagerly await another AAR by you.

Smashing AAR, Capellan. Shame it had to come to an end, but I will be looking forward to your next effort.

Vann