• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dummy1234

Sergeant
Dec 10, 2020
Hi what are the requirements for one to buy divisions from other nations? I noticed sometimes when I start a negotation with an other nation I can sometimes buy divisions from them and sometimes I cant. So what are the requirements for one to trade divisions with other nations? I noticed I can always sell it to other but sometimes I cant buy it from others. Why is that and what are the requirements?

Hi what are the requirements for one to buy divisions from other nations? I noticed sometimes when I start a negotation with an other nation I can sometimes buy divisions from them and sometimes I cant. So what are the requirements for one to trade divisions with other nations? I noticed I can always sell it to other but sometimes I cant buy it from others. Why is that and what are the requirements?
From DH Full/db/misc.txt:
Code:
# If units can be sold/transferred to non allied countries. 0 = No, 1 = Yes (player could offer units to all countries and ask for units from allied countries), 2 = Yes (player could offer and ask for units from all countries) 
    1 #1
Just change value before # from 1 to 2.

• 2Like
Reactions:
From DH Full/db/misc.txt:
Code:
# If units can be sold/transferred to non allied countries. 0 = No, 1 = Yes (player could offer units to all countries and ask for units from allied countries), 2 = Yes (player could offer and ask for units from all countries)
    1 #1
Just change value before # from 1 to 2.

THANK YOU!