• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

dummy1234

Corporal
Dec 10, 2020
Hi what are the requirements for one to buy divisions from other nations? I noticed sometimes when I start a negotation with an other nation I can sometimes buy divisions from them and sometimes I cant. So what are the requirements for one to trade divisions with other nations? I noticed I can always sell it to other but sometimes I cant buy it from others. Why is that and what are the requirements?

NukePL91

Germanicus
10 Badges
Mar 23, 2011
Hi what are the requirements for one to buy divisions from other nations? I noticed sometimes when I start a negotation with an other nation I can sometimes buy divisions from them and sometimes I cant. So what are the requirements for one to trade divisions with other nations? I noticed I can always sell it to other but sometimes I cant buy it from others. Why is that and what are the requirements?
From DH Full/db/misc.txt:
Code:
# If units can be sold/transferred to non allied countries. 0 = No, 1 = Yes (player could offer units to all countries and ask for units from allied countries), 2 = Yes (player could offer and ask for units from all countries) 
    1 #1
Just change value before # from 1 to 2.

• 2Like
Reactions:

dummy1234

Corporal
Dec 10, 2020
From DH Full/db/misc.txt:
Code:
# If units can be sold/transferred to non allied countries. 0 = No, 1 = Yes (player could offer units to all countries and ask for units from allied countries), 2 = Yes (player could offer and ask for units from all countries)
    1 #1
Just change value before # from 1 to 2.
THANK YOU!