Tourists disappear when visiting some buildings

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Draganus

Private
4 Badges
Sep 11, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
When tourists visit some buildings, they disappear. Normal citizens teleport home when they visit something. Those buildings have no visitors as the game shows me. I'll take some screenshots to understand better my issue.
attractiveness.png
visitors.png
tourists .png
atractiveness.png
t1.png
t2.png
c.png
C2.png

Attachments

• visitors.png
    visitors.png
    3,7 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
>> some buildings

The barbershop located right next to the meat pie shop on Fleet street? That's to be expected. It's probably great for traffic though. Take your wins where you can get them.

Reactions:
>> some buildings

The barbershop located right next to the meat pie shop on Fleet street? That's to be expected. It's probably great for traffic though. Take your wins where you can get them.
Sorry, I cant understand. As you can see, tourists have interest in those some buildings(they come with airplanes, trains etc), but they disappear or go back home(if they are citizens) while visiting.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry, I cant understand. As you can see, tourists have interest in those some buildings(they come with airplanes, trains etc), but they disappear or go back home(if they are citizens) while visiting.
Dude, Google Sweeney Todd.

As for your issue, that's just how the game has been programmed, tourists will just go after a set time and that'll lead to a despawn rather than time-wasting going back to the airport or the harbour.