• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I also trieed to use the events with SMACK and get loads of Unknown strings . Then I used them alone and still I get uknown strings.
Moreover, there is no Court_events2.txt ( i guess is renamed province ) and also there is no Kingdom-events.txt Just Kigdom.txt I made this changes to your event file.

Can you give us a patch or advice on what is wrong?

I have my Modtext and event file uploaded.

Attachments

• modtext.txt
    123 KB · Views: 72
  • events.txt
    2,1 KB · Views: 177
sorry, I stopped supporting my mod in english, as it seemed that it was not used
and right now, I spend much time in modding (trying to mod) HOI2

furthermore, my english is not good enough, which means that I need to make big efforts to translate my mod, with a poor result

if someone is interested in translating it in english "properly", I can help him

you'll find the totomod 2.0 here :
http://strategium.alliance-francophone.net/Le_TOTO_MOD_pour_Crusader_Kings.1449.0.html

total said:
sorry, I stopped supporting my mod in english, as it seemed that it was not used
and right now, I spend much time in modding (trying to mod) HOI2

furthermore, my english is not good enough, which means that I need to make big efforts to translate my mod, with a poor result

if someone is interested in translating it in english "properly", I can help him

you'll find the totomod 2.0 here :
http://strategium.alliance-francophone.net/Le_TOTO_MOD_pour_Crusader_Kings.1449.0.html

Sorry to hear that, I think your bridefinder mod is great and that you have added a lot of fun events. Your bridefinder is the only bridefinder that works inside the game. Hope that it makes in the 1.05 patch.

For translation, I don't read or speak french, but it's the modtexkt file you must translate, it's that correct? Do you have all the modtext in a txt/doc file? Maybe using babelfish for translation and then cut and past into the csv file?

Good luck with your hoi2 mod :)

Last edited:
Gaute65 said:
Sorry to hear that, I think your bridefinder mod is great and that you have added a lot of fun events. Your bridefinder is the only bridefinder that works inside the game. Hope that it makes in the 1.05 patch.

For translation, I don't read or speak french, but it's the modtexkt file you must translate, it's that correct? Do you have all the modtext in a txt/doc file? Maybe using babelfish for translation and then cut and past into the csv file?

Good luck with your hoi2 mod :)

well, the modtext I made features yet a part of translated text

for the rest, you can have it easily using excell or something like, and then convert it in columns (with the ";" to separate columns) ; then you copy the column wich contains the text and you paste it in text file ; then web translation, corrections (that is where I am not good enough) ;
then you put the translated text in modtext

the bridefinder should work, doesn't ?

total said:
the bridefinder should work, doesn't ?
I have two problems.

1. It should have a goto button
2. Sometimes I get a pagan/muslim court

I have only played with the bridefinder in totomod1.2; don't know if there is any differences between 1.2 and 2.0.

Gaute65 said:
I have two problems.

1. It should have a goto button
2. Sometimes I get a pagan/muslim court

I have only played with the bridefinder in totomod1.2; don't know if there is any differences between 1.2 and 2.0.

1. I don't know how to do that ! it's impossible for the moment
2. should not happen, there is a condition for the event to happen only for a "same religion ruler"

Total do your mod contain some kind of event(s) that cause vassals to declare independence from their liege? I have been using your english totomod for quite a while, but after I installed the french version my vassals have started to split away all the time, usually when I have mobilized my forces. Suddenly my former 100% loyal vassal decided to become independent, I got claim to him but no war and no other messages than that I have lost the control of his regiments. :confused: If this is caused by your events, can you tell which ones to disable? I like other events so far, but this "hey lets all declare independence and then join to my neighbours-trend" is driving me and poor old Garcia Jimenez mad. :wacko:

Last edited:
total said:
Please tell me if you find any problem! :)

Yes, I have a big but strange problem: I can't download your mod !!!

I use IE 5.0 and, when downloading, my browser during download process remains blocked until an error message say 'time out'

I have tried direct and 'save target as' download mode, with identical error.

Can you, or everyone read this, upload the mod on another web-server, so I try download from there ?

Thanks

Note
I am interested on french-large version of the mod, not the small-english one

ambrox62 said:
Yes, I have a big but strange problem: I can't download your mod !!!

I use IE 5.0 and, when downloading, my browser during download process remains blocked until an error message say 'time out'

I have tried direct and 'save target as' download mode, with identical error.

Change browser. You can use opera or firefox. They are both much better than ie5.0.

Propagandas said:
I am interested in translatong your mod in english. I ll tranlsate, not excact but close enough, your 2.0 french modtext in english in about 15days (I have other things to do too) are you interested?

Still nothing ? I'm translating it right now... Should be ready by the end of the week...

gigau said:
Still nothing ? I'm translating it right now... Should be ready by the end of the week...

I have finished the translation of the ModText.csv file from french TotoMod 2.0. I need little more time to do the translation of the event files. But the TotoMod seems to work as planned, at least when firing manually. I haven't played long enough with the mod for me to see them fired gamewise.

How can i have it uploaded for every one ? I guess i must first have it compressed by WinRar, but after that ?

In the meant time, i can e-mail the translated ModText.csv file. PM me your address, and i'll send it ASAP

Edit = I'm finishing a new translation (i had to uninstall CK... and forgot to make a back up somewhere of the translated ModText.csv file). I should be able to upload here the translated Totomod before this week-end (sept 11th 2005)

Last edited:
This is the translated Totomod v2 in english.

If problems, don't yell at him, but at me.
If you find problems, especially with names translation (in the bridefinder events), message me.

- Edit : Added an erased semicolon in event 22681 in the modtext.csv file (Thanks Ossian)
- Edit : Removed event files that didn't belong to this mod.

- Edit : creating my own mod, i need the space fot it. But i still can provide it by mail. Just send me a message with your mail.

If anybody has the possibility to host it for me...

Last edited: