• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Osirfa

Recruit
Jun 14, 2017
This is a bug that made me instantly stop playing the game...

Every item and abillity in the game are gone unless you restart the game.

Its even the compare feature...so I dont really feel like playing until this is fixed...

Upvote 0
I'm also having this issue. They work for a min or two and then just stop showing up. I'm playing the Steam version. I also just recently installed the Tales from the Tiers expansion if that might have had something to do with it.

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and adding the extra info you have seen in regards to it so far. We are actively looking into solutions for this. If you have found any way to consistently reproduce the issue (or an event that always causes it to occur) please let us know here. That would be most helpful to getting this fixed quickly.

I am very sorry that this bug is affecting you all, we are working to fix it as quickly as possible.
David

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and adding the extra info you have seen in regards to it so far. We are actively looking into solutions for this. If you have found any way to consistently reproduce the issue (or an event that always causes it to occur) please let us know here. That would be most helpful to getting this fixed quickly.

I am very sorry that this bug is affecting you all, we are working to fix it as quickly as possible.
David

After playing for 20-30 minutes and initiating combat several times, the hovers dissapeared for me. I recently set my Font Scale to 110% at the end of Act 1. Not sure if it might've caused differences?

This is happening in my game as well. This has happened to me within a few miniutes. Sometimes as long as 30 minutes. It's not just going into battle, or using abilities, that much I am sure of.I did the entire 'The Way of the Hoarde' quest without them going away. Went through two battles at Tripnettle wilderness, then directly after or very soon after activating the dialog with Pelox Florian, they were gone. That Pelox battle is the 1st one I put many buffs on prior to the battle.

Personally I notice it happening a lot after reloading a save while in game (commonly via the quickload key) and after combat. I'm not confident enough to say it happens ALL the time after these, just that on the occasions I have noticed when it stopped showing up and taken note, it corresponded with one of those two things.