• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To Seek Glory

Which one will win?Bet Bet!​

Civil war is an important part of Kiaserreich.
And American Second Civil war will be one of the most cruel and brutal war of human histroy.
every one know how to avoid crush peacefully...
But it began...
Welcome to the American Civil War 2!​

UScivilwar.jpg

Who will win?BET!BET!!​
Sorry bad edit.

I bet Macarther's USA!!

And Asia,Mongolia & Tibet alliance won war with xibei...but Qing China can't against tiny and weaker Fengtung...
Yes,Pu-Yi is one of the worst emperor of chinese history!
Noooooooooooooooob!

Kaiser007124.jpg

risingsun.jpg

YES!!Empire of Rising Sun will wipe out all influence of Germany and push buck them into europe!
All asia will be mine!

The war is come!

My Bet goes to

Finland!:D

Very interesting. Never seen a Japanese Kaisereich AAR.
Maybe after this is done you could help with the Japanese page on the KaiserWiki?
Its severly lacking.

A couple of thoughts.

Support the Entente.
With the Entente being the lesser of the three alliances, they quickly get thrown to the wayside. With a little bit of Japanese support, they could actually have a little bit of a say. Usually its just Germany v. Syndicates.

Ally with Mongolia
Is Manchuria your puppert in this scenario? If it is, a Mongolian ally would be most beneficial. You would have China almost completly surrounded and the Russian Far East would be in danger. Plus its better that Mongolians and not Japanese die against Russians.:D

Very interesting. Never seen a Japanese Kaisereich AAR.
Maybe after this is done you could help with the Japanese page on the KaiserWiki?
Its severly lacking.

A couple of thoughts.

Support the Entente.
With the Entente being the lesser of the three alliances, they quickly get thrown to the wayside. With a little bit of Japanese support, they could actually have a little bit of a say. Usually its just Germany v. Syndicates.

Ally with Mongolia
Is Manchuria your puppert in this scenario? If it is, a Mongolian ally would be most beneficial. You would have China almost completly surrounded and the Russian Far East would be in danger. Plus its better that Mongolians and not Japanese die against Russians.:D

Nah! Take my usual route instead! Its great fun...SHOOT DOWN EVERYONE! :p
Anyway I place my bets on Reed! Go Reed!

Excellent, Japan aar, even better Kaiserreich one!

For American civil war I place my bet on American Union State.

Clean up the China (It is goddamn mess), throw the Germans out!

ALL YOUR ASIA ARE BELONG TO US!

Heh, good luck! ;)

well without knowing the strenghts of the respective nations, i usually find when i play that the yankees win in the end.

well without knowing the strenghts of the respective nations, i usually find when i play that the yankees win in the end.

Strange, in my games the CSA almost always wins.

i am using an older version. its just the last couple of games in which the USA have been given loads of divisions, and all their dissent disappears as soon as macarthur subjegates them into his military dictatorship (nothing like realism, eh? ;) ) and so they are pretty much set to destroy both the eastern rebel states as long as the pacific states stay neutral.

To Seek Glory​

Be agressive!​

Kaiser007127.jpg

Whereever,whenever,empire of rising sun will destroy german hegemony!
Only one nation can stand on the earth as Superpower in the end.
And China,Conquest and colonization of china is manifest distiny of 20th century!
Seeking glory is not enough....seek frontier!

And,Japan finally decided to cooprate with..entente.
Let's join entente again as 23 years ago!
I think kaiserreich mod needs more japanese events about entente.
Anglo(canadian)-Japanese alliance again!

Situation of 2nd US civil war

Kaiser007128.jpg

Macarther will not be buck.....

Kaiser007130.jpg

A news from Algostasie....German colony of china surprised me..people of china took guns to fight against german hegemony.....
I can't understand why china is sooooo easy to go civil war...

Kaiser007131-1.jpg

What the heck...

Kaiser007132.jpg

What?What?Oh,my first industrization plan was completed!

Kaiser007136.jpg

World in Chaos!!

Aghhhhh!Just sooooo many events are killing me!I'm cunfused!
That's why I decided to kill Qing...sleeping lion.
Kaiser007138.jpg

Sleep eternally!

Last edited:
yep, good luck indeed. i would think that germany shouldnt be too hard to remove, at least from asia, as they will have concerns elsewhere in a couple of years...

Yeah, send those Germans back to Europe, they have no business in Asia! :D

A Japanese Kaiserreich AAR, sweet. Doing good so far, I am curious as to how well you'll progress. Good luck.