• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Turks do make mighty fine vassals!

as promised, this is the world map:

untitledlargecp5.jpg

comment away :D

CSK said:
It would be easier if we knew who of them are vassals. Yes, I'm lazy. :p Only two letters more: WC?

the ottoman empire - light green, middle east
the chagatai khanate - light gray, sub-siberian corridor
the delhi sultanate - orange, north india

all are vassals, the firs two are also my allies

Duke of Wellington said:
India is always tough but I did not expect to see it so hard for you. Great to get the OE vassalised and allied.

the OE will be among my last diploannexations. first of all, they have a strong military to help me, and second, annexing them brings me into contact with the more powerful europeans.

KushanHiigara said:
That has got to be the first time I've ever seen the Ottoman Empire prostrated before China, of all things...in the AGCEEP to top it off! :D :D :D

Huzzah! What a glorious victory :cool:

you will see many more prostrated before the dragon, believe you me!

Lord Skane said:
India though? Damn Never thought so :(

Inca empire can be a pain to I noticed :) Sure you got the manpower of China but a lose of 100k is always a pain.

well now, i hope my vassal will be as tough in fighting the others as it was in fighting me. Goooooo Delhi!

Grundius said:
Good to see you back at it, Fnuco! So now your aiming at sealing of your borders with vassals?

well, i was aiming at that until people started demanding WC. now i have to think about it...

stnylan said:
The Turks do make mighty fine vassals!

and managed to squeez that peace offer in when Wallachia's siege of Aden was at about -6 IIRC :p

The east is utterly consumed by the Yellow Peril :D Good job. Since those dastardly barbarians in the west have dared to assail the invincible Middle Kingdom, surely you will show them the true path to enlightenment by invading their lands? Please? :rofl:

war and peace part 1/2

After peace was made with Kilwa, China found herself at war in Africa yet again. This time it was Zimbabwe, but China is growing weary of fighting. With 40% warscore gained only from mongolian incursions into my only border province, i manage to squeeze a military access from them.

qe1.jpg

Bengal annexed, Ayutthaya annexed, the world is starting to look better. Magindanao is assaulted, and Delhi joins the Yellow block.

qe2.jpg

happy news with reaching LT 41. About a dozen CCs are built in china. and a strange emperor... some day that title will be mine! :D

qe3.jpg

the year 1733 started pretty well, with Palembang annexed, but the same year, three European superpow... umm... countries declare war.

qe4.jpg

while preparing amphibious invasions from Mataram to the invisible army of south America, the filthy portuguese take advantage of the war-weary empire and declare war. they will pay!

qe5.jpg

the invasion of the Inca Empire continues. Netherlands offers peace. I accept faster than you can say Transkei.

qe6.jpg

with the knights declaring war, the yellow alliance almost breaks, but is repaired. England gets away with losing only a few provinces.

qe7.jpg

a chinese army left behind enemy lines in North America is sent scouting to discovered unknown provinces of our enemy, beofre the next DOW.

qe8.jpg

Two coastal operations are being prepared simultaneously on two continents. All will bow before chinese military superiority! Mwahahah!

qe9.jpg

war and peace part 2/2

a race for minas gerias has a happy ending, as i manage to take the province before the fortifications are built.

qe10.jpg

Here's hoping to Delhi taking care of the v-country. I will not do anything, excpt for funding my allies.

qe11.jpg

In order for Delhi to effectively defeat Vijayanagar, i make peace with the Kara Koyunlu, giving my allies two provinces in the process. Hopefully their attention will now turn south.

qe12.jpg

Portugal offers a peace: a COT and another province. I take it, since after these wars i plan a short period of peace, to rebuild and lower WE. A counter-attack starts in Africa.

qe13.jpg

Another war, this time versus Malindi. I hope the Ottomans can take care of them.

qe14.jpg

And here's everyone favorite battlefield: Spain!

qe15.jpg

Yes! Get those rotten Spanish bastards :D Whats your income like? Do you have to just keep sacking provinces because I can't imagine your trade income is very good, what with most Europeans probably embargoing you...

Ahh, I was hoping that this was only delayed. The war continues apace. Loots of bb-goodness. Trusting the Ottomans? Very daring of you! ;)

China is looking beautiful! It's growing in all directions.

just wanted to say by january 1742, mighty china will be at peace!!!

an update by tomorrow.

KushanHiigara: Spain is in fact dealt with in my next update. My income is fluctuating at around 800-900 ducats/month. Trade income is actually high, since i control the richest COTs in Asia and America.

stnylan: The Ottomans are quite powerful, but they do seem to make peace with my enemies pretty fast, in spite of my funding them..

SirruShan: and growing some more as time goes by. just wait and see!

chefportnen: it may be, but war exhaustion is through the roof. i need peace, and fast!

Peace at last part 1/2

First up, Malindi cedes the province of Yemen, eliminating a border with them.

aww1.jpg

A new good leader spawns in Japan and is quickly moved to the Iberian front. Another attempt is made to conquer Magindanao's island fortress, and in Spain a new assault is directed on the capital.

aww2.jpg

1736 is the last year that saw the existence of the Inca Empire. On December 30th, it was annexed to Great China, after a lot of bitter fighting.

aww3.jpg

The Mongolians declared war again, taking advantage of Chinese armies being redeployed in other parts of the world. Eager to make peace with all, China accepted a tribute from Zimbabwe, while making a final push in Europe, against the Spanish-held Balearic islands and in Asia, against the island kingdom of Mataram.

aww4.jpg

The conclusion of the Mali-Moroccan war brought another enemy for China.

aww5.jpg

And in a really stupid decision, Mataram was vassalized, giving China as war indemnities only the province of Jakarta.

aww6.jpg

Spain is also brought to its knees, being forced to hand over the Iberian provinces of Granada, Estremadura, Toledo and Valencia.

aww7.jpg

Peace at last part 2/2

A large sum left the Chinese treasury attempting to bring peace to the world. Many enemies were bribed into signing a white peace.

aww8.jpg

England and the Netherlands declare war together, as usual. The Ottoman Empire accepts peace with Vijayanagar unfortunately. In the end, after a few naval battles and unsuccessful landings in Andalusia, England and Holland are brought to the peace table.

aww9.jpg

One of the largest Chinese armies to date was brought to Magindanao in what was the last push for securing the islands. 90 thousand troops disembarked on the tiny island for a final assault on the medium fortress. Kara Koyunlu, although surrounded by Chinese allies, declares war.

aww10.jpg

In 1740, Portugal declared war, and Chinese troops were soon marching from Seville to Lisbon.

aww11.jpg

After the Chinese army successfully took their last fort, Magindanao agreed to be stripped to one province and give military access to Great China.

aww12.jpg

Another successful series of bribes secured peace for China, universal peace for the first time in decades of fighting!

aww13.jpg