The Stars Beckon - The Story of the Empirical Commonwealth of Earth [Modded Technocratic LP]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi!

It's my honor to pass on to you this week's award for WritAAR of the Week, both your previous Egypt AAR and this one have been very enjoyable and I hope to continue to read more. :)

Hi!

It's my honor to pass on to you this week's award for WritAAR of the Week, both your previous Egypt AAR and this one have been very enjoyable and I hope to continue to read more. :)
Oh, man! That's really a great honor - I'm very glad people are enjoying my writing!

I have screenshots for a whole batch of episodes taken and will post another update soon!

I just caught up with this AAR and really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next update. :)

Alright, so I've been gone a while. But the new update has, of course, dragged me back in - and I have a plan for a new LP, one following the rise of a vile force in the Galaxy... A force for EVIL!