• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thurs.

I can do thurs. of next week.

Schedule Change

Looks like Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are out for one reason or another.
How about Thursday!

Weekends would give us a better chance of picking up some European players, but I would not be able to commit to weekends as other stuff would have to take priority. Still, I could drop in when time allowed.

Sorry, I made a mistake. I can't do thurs. Next week I am only good on Monday. I can possibly play Friday night, but I would need to know ahead of time.

Start Tomorrow: Monday, July 20th?

Re-reading the thread, it looks like everyone is available tomorrow: Monday, July 20th. Right?

See you then?

No Game Monday

Ok. I missed that. Looks like just about everything but the weekend is out.
We could try an early Saturday or Sunday morning (8 or 9 is early for me) until summer is over. After that, I'm busy on Saturday mornings.

Ok. I missed that. Looks like just about everything but the weekend is out.
We could try an early Saturday or Sunday morning (8 or 9 is early for me) until summer is over. After that, I'm busy on Saturday mornings.

Im available at our normal time, 5 or 6pm, on Sat or Sun.

Schedule

I will find out soon, today if I remember to ask, if my schedule will stay the same or change. So just because I worked this Monday might not mean I will be working next Monday. I will try to post an answer to that either tonight or tomorrow.

Available

I'm available next Monday. How about starting tonight though? (Fri.)

Xfire

Hey guys, I've been using Xfire a lot lately, so feel free to add me at "Pax25" and hit me up while I'm gaming, etc.