The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guess who have a (disabled) Dyson Sphere and 3 Zro ore ? This is the best beginning I ever had.
1550491651-20190218021552-1.jpg
"The Zro MUST flow!"

Behold, the Psionic cyborgs.
Even with all their bad traits, they are probably the best species in the galaxy. If only I was not a Determined Exterminator.

upload_2019-2-18_14-27-11.png

I'm sure there are lots of joke in here, but I only though in this particular cyborg:
zfamgvolrk8s7z0yenro

Behold, the Psionic cyborgs.
Even with all their bad traits, they are probably the best species in the galaxy. If only I was not a Determined Exterminator.

View attachment 452267

I'm sure there are lots of joke in here, but I only though in this particular cyborg:
zfamgvolrk8s7z0yenro
I have a tendency to go genetic ascension in multi-player. I find myself constantly finding ways to trade species buffs with my friends so we end up with a galaxy full of Genetically enhanced psionic cyborgs fairly often.

Oddly leaders almost always get the psionic buffs over the other 2. Not sure why.

Guess who have a (disabled) Dyson Sphere and 3 Zro ore ? This is the best beginning I ever had.

Only time I've ever started with Zro was as an ME. I had 4 Zro in my territory and I couldn't even mine it. I think I had about 50% of the Zro in the galaxy.

What in the world did you do to piss of a federation builder to such an extent?:eek:

The Ketlings are an event empire with special opinion modifiers. They get a massive opinion penalty towards you for each of their starting worlds you control.

I have a tendency to go genetic ascension in multi-player. I find myself constantly finding ways to trade species buffs with my friends so we end up with a galaxy full of Genetically enhanced psionic cyborgs fairly often.

Oddly leaders almost always get the psionic buffs over the other 2. Not sure why.

I imagined that something like this would happen in multiplayer, but happening in single player without my direct interference is something a lot more rare.

What in the world did you do to piss of a federation builder to such an extent?:eek:
The planetary cracking of every planet that has organic probably has something to do with it.
My plan is to destroy every organic empire and their planets, and so make sure that the organic menace will end for good, leaving the galaxy with only machine perfection. But I'm only halfway there, so this number will probably go way higher.

The Ketlings are an event empire with special opinion modifiers. They get a massive opinion penalty towards you for each of their starting worlds you control.

Their homeworlds are mine since a century and a half, but they managed to escape my purging. So these ketlings don't have the special modifier because they revolted from a former colony. probably will be the last species to be exterminated, they are in practically all empires.

One of the most annoying bugs in the game if you ask me. Also, I can't imagine the hell of managing 115 planets. I'm hating the constant resettling with just 30-40 planets. I can't imagine tripling that would make it better.
The first 40-50 planets are handmade and have stopped pop growth/drone production since 2350/75. Other ones get attention with triggering the unemployment benefits event. You can see the loopsided result with that monthly EC and Mineral income (mostly building tons of districts to fill housing and unemployment). Benefits happens with like -12 housing or -12 unemployment or so.

Last edited: