The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh stewardess! I speak forumese. He said that he greatly enjoys the appearance of the hair on the lady in the picture, and would like to know how to get that hair on characters in his own games.

;)
I have no idea. I posted those pics in 2019, before release, they are beta screenshots.

I had a sponsored adventurer travelling to west Europe, but apparently they took a "wrong turn somewhere" and ended up in Congo, Africa. Some of these navigation skills should be a feat. Since returning he is also permanently naked, after an event at an oasis somewhere. I really wish I had a screenshot of this but I forgot.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
His mom: "You're gonna invite that girl over and that's that!"

CK3- I would be delighted, unfortunately.png

• 10Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
It turns out that if you know you son and heir has a thing for his sister, you reform the religion to take that into account and you marry said sister when you play as said heir, then you can still be blackmailed for a consanguineous marriage. Cue Obi-Wan "that's why I'm here".
DC4E17525D8D10233209E35B4B40073D46458584

• 1Haha
Reactions:
This 9 years old girl has already killed a 35 years old man in a duel. She must be my next bodyguard.

20220318203705_1.jpg

• 6Haha
  • 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I had a sponsored adventurer travelling to west Europe, but apparently they took a "wrong turn somewhere" and ended up in Congo, Africa. Some of these navigation skills should be a feat. Since returning he is also permanently naked, after an event at an oasis somewhere. I really wish I had a screenshot of this but I forgot.
There you go

Also, a picture to honour the thread's theme, albeit not "strange", hopefully funny:
1647685461330.png

• 8Haha
  • 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
The fact that everything's in French makes this that much more fitting.

This girl is a bit too young to be a beauté fatale.
Anyway, after this achievement, Saule was given only a wooden spoon to eat with and was not allowed to touch a knife until she came of age.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I once found a truly ugly human being, so I wanted to know, "Hey, what if she were visited by a fairy godmother or something?" So I went into debug mode to see.

Afterward, I changed her back to her original, hideous form.

CK3- Beauty and the Beast.png

• 3Like
Reactions:
I once found a truly ugly human being, so I wanted to know, "Hey, what if she were visited by a fairy godmother or something?" So I went into debug mode to see.

Afterward, I changed her back to her original, hideous form.

View attachment 821803
I gotta be honest: I wouldn't call her "beautiful" even with the trait, but she does look a heck of a lot better! :)

Did you take a shot of her with no beauty trait as well?

Last edited:
I gotta be honest: I wouldn't call her "beautiful" even with the trait, but she does look a heck of a lot better! :)

Did you take a shot of her with no beauty trait as well?
I didn't think to. I just remember noticing her when searching through characters for something, and noticed an extremely ugly face and was like, "Hey what's tha--HOLY SHIT that's ugly." I honestly had to look away for a second. I just didn't expect that much horror.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Very unfortunate timing, I get the diplomacy event to invite a foreign ruler for a diplomatic visit. I choose the king of Hungary, who declare war on me 3 day after the invitation was sent, but the event continue as planned. (A good example of event/gameplay disconnect :p)

Attachments

• 20220322135746_1.jpg
    20220322135746_1.jpg
    540,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
No clue how a Karling ended up as mayor in a city holding.
Also no clue if it is the base game or the Tip II mod which changed East Francia to Germany.
But, well, here it is, the 'Most Serene Republic of Germany':
View attachment 814797
So this alternate history scenario skipped the holy roman empire times, skipped Prussia and the Wilhelm's and even the time of the 'brown shirts' and directly got to the 'modern age' like 1.000 years earlier.
Whats with saxony's old coat of arms?

Very unfortunate timing, I get the diplomacy event to invite a foreign ruler for a diplomatic visit. I choose the king of Hungary, who declare war on me 3 day after the invitation was sent, but the event continue as planned. (A good example of event/gameplay disconnect :p)
He thought you were inviting him to your throne.

• 1Haha
Reactions: