• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, I heard you like bordergore...
4REwitb.jpg

Reactions:
Reactions:
7rUyLNd6VWu3tB-CSz3bGBzPBL1BqZaPYrEKbh8gahIHVB8LCn0V3v1N0o9HtDJ7kfvT_xcCfUkrb4rGUhfURKiYxFz0fnuMj9p8ayIk0dAKywk1KMGFWVhiP1bN2-7ueN8GKS5tMyEBWdC9GoDreGWdCou402wG7UnzaTK44guqlqrfypxprVP36ojDvUwsLVN1a5XvXnxjTWxiSwcLEKhcXxXlWVrpqvM7LJjwm4t0a3_MLbD9T9BFLFATAKwgjcnGWJQqi-nVP-hjmAgumN3i1cEhDMdkkrJaA5aJv1P07xIqss2SW3Sg2aARGi6j3FncC-2dgrpcVI9T9g-neIVC4HM7hzEUpHYfFH5OzYEleXPRVlqq3-bFleKWIKPiRVy-CevH_j2Q3DlI0Dj2lrSD9rhsHHG4rECX0Ijf2adgZoveRWonzUJ31fLiS_1jrOqFP9NYDUYZP8n9DT-8f5srcDYBBhljenMTBkJZ1_M1NmMSL8rU8Hnz642uABu4cdzdSnn55mOnpQayHgiFqOJJk1j27sHawbizt5r-ylPU1wtHy_HLsXIWpQrBWzJYk_fm=w1378-h775-no

Well, this is unexpected. A half-Irish son of my dynasty (the son of a nephew I married into the Duchy of Apulia, whom his son appointed a bishop) managed to get himself elected King of Lombardy.

I actually have two dynasts down there; the other one is the Duke of Latium. Oh, and I also accidentally replaced the ruling dynasty of the Sacz Empire (the green blob on the right) because one of my brothers was married to the khatun's sister and she was killed by the friendly fire bug.

Reactions:
Here are two from my recent Charlie start as the Duke of Tuscany.

First, I accidentally left the checkbox filled to start the game married when I created my custom character. Turned out for the best because the randomly generated wife it gave me had the Quick trait:
C6439189C98A76D9583630EB8516FF7A0D199E84

Next, do you see the two little army icons in Orvieto and Pisa? Those are the retinues of Amalfi and Amalfinos respectively. They both have been pacing back and forth between the two mentioned counties for decades. They also both only have 1 soldier in them each, as the attrition from being away from home for so long swallows up any reinforcements. If I use the console to play as either ruler and disband those armies they reappear within a year or two, presumably in as much time as it took for those characters to buy a new retinue. I have absolutely no idea why the AI thinks that this is an effective use of their soldiers - my best theory is that they're stuck in a loop trying to stand in the the closest county to their trading post in Cagliari (south Sardinia) and their path keeps getting recalculated every time they stop. Then again, I've also seen retinues from Genoa do something similar, so maybe it has something to do with Republics?
B571DB6209ABB0D0168B163071E0F16DC4D623C7

Reactions:
Next, do you see the two little army icons in Orvieto and Pisa? Those are the retinues of Amalfi and Amalfinos respectively. They both have been pacing back and forth between the two mentioned counties for decades. They also both only have 1 soldier in them each, as the attrition from being away from home for so long swallows up any reinforcements. If I use the console to play as either ruler and disband those armies they reappear within a year or two, presumably in as much time as it took for those characters to buy a new retinue.

Beware of future catastrophe. They are clearly associated with the Wild Hunt and disaster is not far behind.

Reactions:
7rUyLNd6VWu3tB-CSz3bGBzPBL1BqZaPYrEKbh8gahIHVB8LCn0V3v1N0o9HtDJ7kfvT_xcCfUkrb4rGUhfURKiYxFz0fnuMj9p8ayIk0dAKywk1KMGFWVhiP1bN2-7ueN8GKS5tMyEBWdC9GoDreGWdCou402wG7UnzaTK44guqlqrfypxprVP36ojDvUwsLVN1a5XvXnxjTWxiSwcLEKhcXxXlWVrpqvM7LJjwm4t0a3_MLbD9T9BFLFATAKwgjcnGWJQqi-nVP-hjmAgumN3i1cEhDMdkkrJaA5aJv1P07xIqss2SW3Sg2aARGi6j3FncC-2dgrpcVI9T9g-neIVC4HM7hzEUpHYfFH5OzYEleXPRVlqq3-bFleKWIKPiRVy-CevH_j2Q3DlI0Dj2lrSD9rhsHHG4rECX0Ijf2adgZoveRWonzUJ31fLiS_1jrOqFP9NYDUYZP8n9DT-8f5srcDYBBhljenMTBkJZ1_M1NmMSL8rU8Hnz642uABu4cdzdSnn55mOnpQayHgiFqOJJk1j27sHawbizt5r-ylPU1wtHy_HLsXIWpQrBWzJYk_fm=w1378-h775-no

Well, this is unexpected. A half-Irish son of my dynasty (the son of a nephew I married into the Duchy of Apulia, whom his son appointed a bishop) managed to get himself elected King of Lombardy.

I actually have two dynasts down there; the other one is the Duke of Latium. Oh, and I also accidentally replaced the ruling dynasty of the Sacz Empire (the green blob on the right) because one of my brothers was married to the khatun's sister and she was killed by the friendly fire bug.
The pic seems to be broken, man.

Reactions:
The Knights Hospitaller are being a little stingy with the other holy orders.

Attachments

• ck2_10.png
    ck2_10.png
    3,7 MB · Views: 248
Reactions:
Reactions:
Go home Italy, you're drunk.

Attachments

• ck2_11.png
    ck2_11.png
    3,1 MB · Views: 274
Reactions: