• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well my second AAR intro is up, and its history book-style AAR of Poland from 1453. which will be interesting to see how it differs to my MP Polish one. also, never fear, the BB update is all ready and will be up by my saturday night.

Well im going to have to apologise to anyone who was keeping up with this, but when i was clearing out some of my older save files i didnt want anymore i appear to have deleted my BB save. :( so im going to have to close this one. Sorry. The other 2 AARs will be continuing as normal though.

I am in?

yeah. kinda short, only lasted 60 years. next time ill make back ups.

Although this AAR has meet an untimely end, I just wanted to express my thanks, MrSmiley. You did very good work here - the maps were informative and the medieval prints were a very nice touch. The dialogue probably needs some polishing with a little less exposition and a little more in the moment small talk but this is only a little quibble as the story flowed well. Best of luck next time with the save game.