The is there going to be a dev diary senate session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't remember paradox ever writing dev diaries por hotfixes/minor patches, so I honestly don't know why people would seriously expect it. Personally, I'm just here for the funny posts

• 1Like
Reactions:
Isnt that more than 2 weeks without a dev diary?

Where is the problem, at least we got a hotfix.
Im currently having a lot of fun with holy site mechanics, I just put all my mercenaries which I can not disband on them and pretend to sacrifice them there.

Only some imagination is needed

Reactions:
the thread about problems with the UI is 8 pages and 150 replies long, and the bug section of the forum dobled its number of threads within the first week, i wish there would be a developer diary as much as everyone but if the reason for the silence is that theyre working on the game i dont see any issues.

im guessing its more important to fix issues and bugs rather than work on new mechanics, updates or changes
This, a thousand times this. Writing a good dev diary takes time, and unlike some studios PDS is very good at reading the replies and responding to them (and I bet you that it's not just the dev posting who reads those threads). I'd much rather they focused on a hotfix for the numerous serious bugs (and preferably some of the less serious ones too).

• 4Like
Reactions:
I don't remember paradox ever writing dev diaries por hotfixes/minor patches, so I honestly don't know why people would seriously expect it. Personally, I'm just here for the funny posts
Pretty much this.
We probably won't get a Dev Diary until 2.0.2 or even possibly a 2.0.3(if needed) drops.

Reactions:
dd.jpg

• 8Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
If there aren't going to be dev diaries, then I hope they are about to drop the patch they've been working on sooner.

Reactions:
I really hope we'll see the patch soon, I am itching to play badly, but there are too many game breaking bugs.
It's funny because I've barely run into any of those bugs but just knowing that they're in there (and some of the ones you can't avoid like incorrect levy units) makes it harder to get into a long game.

• 2Like
Reactions: