• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How the fuck?...
Right? IT was weird because a Colovian owned Whiterun ,and the Rift was controlled by a Nibean. Nibenay was owned by a Nord, as well as was Crofsford.

Solstheim's big because that's what I was playing.

I unfortunately don't have a screen-shot, but I had to watch Elseweyr launch two holy wars against Skyrim. They lost both, of course.

Reactions:
You dont see a depressed undead chicken everyday
CK2game 2016-08-07 15-15-39-06.jpg

Reactions:
...uh... that's a thing.

Reactions:
There are other ways you can turn into a chicken than Wabbajack

Reactions:
Apparently buying her that horse was a mistake
20160910181008_1.jpg

Reactions:
I'm going to take a guess that you updated your game files during a save-file's lifetime and thus the trait numbers in your game files and your save-file no longer agree.

Nope, that was a new save

Your version of the mod has two traits named horse, one is a familiar, the other is lunatic who think he's a horse, and they collide. The lunatic one isn't even used in game, I think, you could rename it, but I don't think it'll fix it for a saved game.

talos.jpeg

Not so much strange as funny, but I bet Hjalti felt a bit salty when he found out that my Great-great-great-grandmother upstaged him and took the Talos title centuries before he was born.

Reactions:
Oh, good, I was worried that my god would be against me expelling all five filthy lizard people who ended up in the orcish part of Skyrim.

NNwTIoI.jpg

Also, a truly orcish problem;
YBOlJ4x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: