• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...I'm suddenly feeling very paranoid. Might I wake up as a chicken one fine day because my overlord decided to call on Sheogorath? Is there any kind of insurance policy I can take to prepare for this?
Transform your liege before he transforms you

upload_2018-7-4_19-8-19.png

upload_2018-7-4_19-12-19.png

I hate myself.

Seems things have sone a little weird up in Skyrim with religion... Praise the wilds?
71A384288B52A4BA6F3873EA1A510B1F8839CFDA

And slightly less notably in Blackmarsh, but at least I can see some reasons there.
336154DC53954F9A382786EF028BD322C059C619

Since when are Reachmen cannibals? Or is that something from ESO?

I thought they used human body parts for crafting materials instead of cannibalism.

...I'm suddenly feeling very paranoid. Might I wake up as a chicken one fine day because my overlord decided to call on Sheogorath? Is there any kind of insurance policy I can take to prepare for this?

There's nothing one an do, unfortunately. Just find a quiet place to roost and wait it out.

About 10 years after I took that screenshot, I went back and saw that Uraic the II is losing wars to both one of his Old Gods vassals trying to seize power and an Inquisitorial War against the Great Hag Pecua.

Since when are Reachmen cannibals? Or is that something from ESO?
I think it's from "Emperor's Guide to Tamriel".
Raw power arcs through the Reachman shamans, who are the Witchmen. These shamans converse with hated Hagravens though ecstatic ceremonial heresy. Sacrifices are made, and flesh is the feast.
Bosmers cannibalism and reachmen cannibalism are different things. I messed too much.

Last edited:
Didn't get a good screenshot for it, sadly, but I just had an enemy commander "die in his own filth" in the middle of a battle with my forces.

Didn't get a good screenshot for it, sadly, but I just had an enemy commander "die in his own filth" in the middle of a battle with my forces.

Ah yes, the "Slovenly" trait. Every trait with a health penalty carries something like that. Gambler for example has "died in a seedy gambling den" and Hedonist has "died in a drunken orgy."

Ah yes, the "Slovenly" trait. Every trait with a health penalty carries something like that. Gambler for example has "died in a seedy gambling den" and Hedonist has "died in a drunken orgy."

That's what I thought, which is why it seemed worth posting here as Slovenly is an EK trait. Just strange timing, I'm sure, but it made it look like something else.

Thats a odd way of suicide.

I am sure he did not mean to die like that, but our glorious Heartlands militia really, really scared him.

Not properly strange, but while minding my own business in Tamriel this Tsaesci matriarch happened naturally. The Tsaesci Tiber Septim, conquering and destroying foes with an astonishing 55 in martial. Wow. And even the nickname is cool. I love when the AI happens to make interesting characters.

Attachments

• Tsaesci_Warlord.png
    Tsaesci_Warlord.png
    1,8 MB · Views: 451
@Darsara hey from your character are you playing out east in akivir? Id love for an akiviri invasion or daedric would trigger(any way to encourage ai to?) so I can get some new good looking people in my game

My favorite thing to do when the Flu hits is to have my mage ruler cast resist disease on their island capital. Depending on what happens and how BS my tech gain was, I can potentially escape being hit with the Flu at all.

Last edited:
My favorite thing to do when the Flu hits is to have my mage ruler cast resist disease on their island capital. Depending on what happens and how BS my tech gain was, I can potentially escape being hit with the Flu at all.

Thinking back on it, I think what happened was that I lost a bunch of male family members during the flu somehow.

Bastards keep hoarding the wealth and never doing anything with it. LITERALLY ANYTHING. I wouldn't even mind if the game threw in a bunch of events that started firing once someone started accruing a lot of wealth--like if a unlanded son earns more than 50 wealth a year, he'll save up and purchase a powerful artifact, or create a barony for the family, or SOMETHING.

A merchant republic with a high learning mage on the Imperial Isle is generally a nightmare though since they're likely to get advancements faster than most other characters and the White-Gold Tower is basically guaranteed to make you a force to be reckoned with in Cyrodiil both militarily and economically... Which is nice because most of the people you could put in power anywhere won't be upgrading their own things for a while. Also, I don't remember if this is correct, but don't you only get back part of their wealth when they die or am I thinking of a feature that was unique to one mod?