• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some carrier warfare would be awesome. whats the level of most of the american carriers?

Those carriers look awesome. The US may have bitten off more than they can chew with the Valiants now incoming.

Any idea on their approximate strength, naval/land/air etc?

Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this (faith in the Valiants)...the USA does, after all, have 2K IC...if they start building jets en masse instead of carriers...

they could actually build both. 2k IC? they could easily maintain 50 carriers at a time and 50 serials of jets plus 200 of land..trust me ive upped ic and tryed it. its easy not hard. how they get the rare materials to support that ic idk. i had to conquer canada, the carribean, and in the process of south america at the same time of performing a sealion hopping from newfoundland to greenland to iceland to ireland to scotland. PROTECT THOSE CHECKPOINTS AT ALL COSTS!

Now I'm as puzzled by Down Under as by the Deustchekrieg...

Those carriers look awesome. The US may have bitten off more than they can chew with the Valiants now incoming.

Any idea on their approximate strength, naval/land/air etc?

Our aerial advantage does give us an edge, yes. Long live the Valiant!

Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this (faith in the Valiants)...the USA does, after all, have 2K IC...if they start building jets en masse instead of carriers...

...that would be bad news for us. No, worse, in fact, it would be the very manifest of our IMPENDING DOOM! PANIC! FLEE!

they could actually build both. 2k IC? they could easily maintain 50 carriers at a time and 50 serials of jets plus 200 of land..trust me ive upped ic and tryed it. its easy not hard. how they get the rare materials to support that ic idk. i had to conquer canada, the carribean, and in the process of south america at the same time of performing a sealion hopping from newfoundland to greenland to iceland to ireland to scotland. PROTECT THOSE CHECKPOINTS AT ALL COSTS!

Actually, the US had as much as 4-5K IC at the peak. To compare, that is four times as much as the entire CP alliance (with Siberia and China included) COMBINED (I'm rollin' with 450base, laurence with 750).

Controlling the checkpoints is indeed the most important goal of this AAR right now. If our fleets are destroyed in the Atlantic, Newfoundland and Bermuda are screwed, followed by Greenland, Iceland, the Azores, Madrid, Paris, Berlin and London :wacko:

But we shall never surrender. Eternal glory to the Channel Pact! DEATH TO THE AMERICAN IMPERIALIST!

-Vincent

we shall fight on the beaches. we shall fight on the high seas. we shall fight on the hills and the cities. we shall fight in the mountains of tibet, in the vast emptiness of siberia and in the jungles of africa. we shall nevah, nevah surrendah!
(also i hope you will fight on the mississippi river, in the outback and in the amazon forest)

Quote from the Gebirgsjägers:
We'll do it like the mountain soldiers should. To the last cartridge, and then with our shovels and bare hands.

Pretty bad-ass if I say so myself.

2k IC.... OH SNAP S*** HAS HIT THE FANS GENTS!

2k IC! Gentlemen pack your bags and tell that bellboy they're valuable, to Siberia!

Quote from the Gebirgsjägers:
We'll do it like the mountain soldiers should. To the last cartridge, and then with our shovels and bare hands.

Pretty bad-ass if I say so myself.

2k IC.... OH SNAP S*** HAS HIT THE FANS GENTS!

they could actually build both. 2k IC? they could easily maintain 50 carriers at a time and 50 serials of jets plus 200 of land...

------------------​

Actually, the US had as much as 4-5K IC at the peak. To compare, that is four times as much as the entire CP alliance (with Siberia and China included) COMBINED (I'm rollin' with 450base, laurence with 750).

Actually, the US had as much as 4-5K IC at the peak

as much as 4-5K IC at the peak

Four thousand six hundred seventy one Industrial Capacity

Be afraid. Be very afraid

With 4-5 k ic, CP forces shouting be shitting freaking bricks. There is no way to win!! AAHHRRRGGG!!!

till u have nukes and nuke their nuke program first. then you infiltrate them and find the secret to massive IC. then you duplicate it. then you crush the bloody patriots like me!

So I was off by a factor of 2.3355. What is the US going to do? Drown me in carriers?

Oh, right...:D

Nuclear Kamikazes... nuff said.

Years earlier...

The following events took place March 26th, 1925, above Frankfurt, Germany

The soft humming of the aircraft engines could not lull the thoughts of the Field Marshall to rest, as he looked down upon the city of Frankfurt sliding away from under him. Just as in Potsdam and every other Germany city, the city was littered with fires erupting from bombings and firefighting, some even visible at this height. Van Geyte sighed and muttered a few phrases from the old Imperial Anthem, as he stroked the window looking out to the burning city.

“Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand”

The Ironside sitting in front of him ended Van Geyte’s dark thoughts “Sir?”
Van Geyte looked up. The commando was considerably younger and less hardened than the other Ironsides in the plane. Although young and obviously uncomfortable in the presence of the Field Marshall, the soldier conveyed a sence of efficiency and expertise. Van Geyte could distinguish the average soldier from the ones with great potential at all times, and he knew this youngling had potential.
“What’s your name?”
The Ironside hesitated “Euh... Mayne, sir. Robert Mayne.”
Van Geyte grinned “Mayne. Is there something you want to know?”
The Ironside hesitated again “The war sir... is it really that bad? I mean, I’ve heard and read things back in England, but...” He fell silent
Van Geyte made a gesture towards the window “See for yourself. Germany is burning. Our traditions have been destroyed, and her people are panicking. It is a normal reaction. Allmost an instinct.”
“Who do you think will win?”
Van Geyte sighed “I don’t think it matters at this point. Whoever wins, Germany loses.”
“It’s that bad?”
Van Geyte stared at the Ironside. He had not seen war yet. He would, soon.
“Robert Mayne. Just remember this: The future is yours. I believe you are capable of great things. Just be sure to live up to that legacy.”
“Yes sir” Mayne nodded
The plane flew on. To England.

-------------------------​

Smaller update today, check back tomorrow for more installments of The Channel Pact- A Tale of Two Empires!

On a sidenote: To our newest readers, I was wondering in any of you read the FAQ on the first page? If not, we'll probably change that space and use it for something else.

And, with that said, now I'm going to play some bloody Kaiserreich, which I've been trying to do this entire week!

-Vincent

"Whoever wins Germany loses"

Nein! Deutschland Über Alles!

I read the FAQ back when I started reading the AAR.
Nice update, poor Deutschland...

"Whoever wins Germany loses"

Nein! Deutschland Über Alles!

Long live the German Empire and Chancellor Van Geyte!

On a sidenote, guys we'd like your opinion on something me and Laurence have been debating about ever since Laurence won the war in Russia: What areas should be claimed as part of the 'core' German Empire (note: not core provinces ingame, just what Germany will look like after the NWO). There are three possibilities we're juggling atm, being

My more moderate suggestion:

- strong, centralised Germany: Not much provinces, although an IC powerhouse and dominant in Europe
possibiulity3.png

And Laurence his suggestions:

- Hardcore Pax Germania German Empire, controlling half the landmass of Europe in a sortof multi-ethnicity federation
possibiulity1.png

- Hardcore Pax Germania without annexing the Western Countries, German cores + Lebensraum
possibiulity2.png

For your ideas, here's a Europe map you can paintbucket

europaalt.jpg

Take note to the following things:

- Some level of realism is suggested (Germany annexing entire Europe sounds a bit blasé to me)

- Van Geyte is not a nazi, hence no Lebensraum politics (Russia is annexed as Ostland, and federated into the German Empire as a sortof teuton/pan-slavic empire, no racial policies)

- Van Geyte is a stern traditionalist, so his idea of a postwar Germany would be loosely based on an awesome WW1 Germany victory

Let us know what you think!

A strong, centralised Germany for me, please.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.