• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I noticed playing as the UK today some late game model names are now early game models, The Gloucester Gladiator is the Gloucester Meteor Mk 1 and and lot of late game stuff is generic. This intentional or an oversight?
Absolutely not intended, thanks for reporting Tommy, we'll take care of it!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello,

I tested your mod this week with France from 1936 to 1940.
I like the lore a lot and also the innovations in this uchronia.
Unfortunately, I encounter some problems :

1. Major problem - MOBILIZATION / MANPOWER :

I am in war against Germany, UK and all its minions without manpower.
You write here, page 39, that we can unzip some files to reactivate mobilization ... OK, but you also write this might generate problems.
Which ones ?

Is the mod playable without mobilization ???
I have between 0.1 and 0.6 Manpower value with France at war in 1940.
I cannot produce new units.
Even after having dismissed all my old ships to try to recover a little bit MP.
I am used to World in Flames II and I am a little bit disoriented byt this.

2. Minor problem - French Navy :
Impossible to activate the event for the reactivation of the navy, either carriers or submariness because one of the conditions is ... To have 150 Manpower.
Which is correlated to punt number one : Mobilization/Manpower.
So the event cannot be activated and I cannot produce carriers or classical submarines with France (heavy submarines are ok).

3. Attention point/suggestion - Spain :

In your lore, Spain doesn't seem to have the civil war, or it can be easily avoided (As France, I just had to support Franco, and the situation seems very quiet until now in 1940).
And it seems to be the legacy of the historical Spanish empire, still with the Caribbean and the Philipines islands.
So in my opinion it might be a very interesting country to play.
But the current map design propose very few PP for Spain ... Like the original DH map which has probably been designed to reflect the damage of Spanish civil war .
I am not sure for this point, maybe it is normal that Spain is so weakly developped at this time, even without civil war ? I don't know spanish history enough.

Anyway the country is still very weak, exactly like in the Vanilla version.
And there is not events/missions tree.

I know it represents some effort/work, but I think it might be a good candidate to be reworked as a potentially interesting/proposed country.

For example, maybe as a potential maritime power and/or the ambition to reconquest ancient spanish colonies.
I have not enough Historical knowledge from real timeline to know whether this would be plausible/believable or not, even in an uchrony.

This is + or - a detail and it is not so important as mobilization/MP.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hello,

I tested your mod this week with France from 1936 to 1940.
I like the lore a lot and also the innovations in this uchronia.
Unfortunately, I encounter some problems :

1. Major problem - MOBILIZATION / MANPOWER :

I am in war against Germany, UK and all its minions without manpower.
You write here, page 39, that we can unzip some files to reactivate mobilization ... OK, but you also write this might generate problems.
Which ones ?

Is the mod playable without mobilization ???
I have between 0.1 and 0.6 Manpower value with France at war in 1940.
I cannot produce new units.
Even after having dismissed all my old ships to try to recover a little bit MP.
I am used to World in Flames II and I am a little bit disoriented byt this.
I also prefer DH Full manpower/mobilization system. Not a big fan of Hoi1/2/3/AoD default manpower/mobilization system.
DH Full manpower/mobilization system is almost as good as Hoi4 manpower system, which in my opinion, is the best manpower/mobilization system in the Hoi4 franchise.

However, some modders like to return to the old Hoi 1/2 system, because it's easier to balance their mods that way. But that makes most minors (and even some secondary powers) basically unplayable.

Hello evrybody,

I play with the last version of this mod 0.73, but i can't see the name of all country, whatever the scenarios.

Someone have the same problem ? do you have a fix ?

thanks a lot

Hello evrybody,

I play with the last version of this mod 0.73, but i can't see the name of all country, whatever the scenarios.

Someone have the same problem ? do you have a fix ?

thanks a lot
Do you mean you can't select all of the nations to play on the start screen? If so, just right click on any flag on the start screen and a drop-down menu will appear with all the playable nations at the start of the game. Later in the game, when new nations are created, those nations can be played too.

Hello,

no, I can play all the nations but when the game is started, I don’t see the names of the countries (including mine). this happens no matter the scenario. I have an empty field instead of the country name.

Hello,

no, I can play all the nations but when the game is started, I don’t see the names of the countries (including mine). this happens no matter the scenario. I have an empty field instead of the country name.
Oh I see. Sounds like you might be missing the world names file which is odd or you had a bad install. I don't have this mod installed, so hopefully @TheRemQc will help you out.