• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could be a million reasons (Firefox buggy, security programs/settings blocking you, Firefox Apps causing trouble etc, etc.).
Had been searching the web and there are just too many possible reasons why this is happening to you.

Can you download at all from other pages ?
I could upload it at another page and link here then instead.

On that note, it indeed seems to be a mostly game front problem, other sites have only the removed content problem, but that is not a bug thing, as it is the same for everyone, after all

edit: link removed by me;
new link below in post #469

On another note: There has been a Windows update recently that caused Bluescreens and programs not working etc.
No idea if it matters for your system, but i'd like to inform you that the Windows update KB2859537 is buggy.
If you have any serious problems, i suggest simply uninstall it through System-Programs-Windows Updates (or what its like on XP) and deactivate auto-updates.
Just something i discovered today. Might have nothing to do with your problems, tough.

Last edited:
Thank you for the upload, it is working for me. About auto-updates, I have them off, they used to screw up my computer

Great, so at least we solved that. :)
I have auto-updates off as well. Screwed me sometimes too.

Have fun with the mod.

Are there any other good mods (besides westeros mod, which I've already tried) one would especially recommend?

The only one necessary (for the sound effects) for me and compatible with TASS is this:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?356382-IamWhoa-s-SFX-1.0

If these patch mods are compatible with TASS i don't know, but useful if you don't use an overhaul mod: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...Pagan-Playable-female-inheritance-for-2.1beta
Also Gratianus and Bebros graphics mods. Depends. Oh and the Assorted Medieval Graphics http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?362496-Assorted-Medieval-Graphics-Download by IamWhoa.

besides that, simply have a look in the stickied thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?494309-List-of-important-mods-for-CK-and-DV

Last edited:
Uploaded to Paradox, so it remains (no matter what) and in case anyone prefers this to the link in #463 :
TASS_version_3.06.rar

Attachments

• TASS_version_3.06.rar
    7,5 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Hi, Sorry to disturb you here but would this mod be compatible with the Mappa Regnorum mod?
I forgot if TASS made changes to the map.
Might be.

If not, then it should in principle be compatible.
*shrug*

Test it.
If it doesn't crash right away, then there should be no too serious issues.
A few files are in both mods, but i dont think that should prevent the combo from working as such,but wouldn't be bug free.
Same folders with potentially same named files, as far as i can see :

config
db
db/events
map/colourscales.csv
gfx/interface /frontend/bg_start;
gfx/coa
gfx/map/events

Maybe install TASS first and then overwrite with Mappa.
That might work for a quick and lazy version.
To be sure and prevent bugs/incompatibilities you'd need to compare the non-graphic related files.

To be clear, simply adding both mod files to a games folder likely won't work flawlessly without adapting files for compatibility,
but shouldn't prevent the game to start, i presume.

On a similar note :
I know that if you want to play Mappa with DVIP, then you need a patch file for the DVIP events to work,
which i have, but think it shoud be still available in the Mappa Regnorum thread.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks Aardvark Bellay!

For the upload in 2018 ?
Well you're welcome. Bedankt ook. My pleasure. Couldn't upload it in the upload thread as that got closed.
You could maybe put the attachment or link to the download post into the opening post ? Just an idea.

If it's for the post above, i try my best and can just expain what i would do.
Mappa Regnoruma and TASS should be an interesting combo. :)

Reminds me, i should make a harddrive backup soon.
Don't do it automaticaly as one should. Oopsie.
Would be sad to see all the otherwise unavailable files gone.

I forgot if TASS made changes to the map.
Might be.

If not, then it should in principle be compatible.
*shrug*

Test it.
If it doesn't crash right away, then there should be no too serious issues.
A few files are in both mods, but i dont think that should prevent the combo from working as such,but wouldn't be bug free.
Same folders with potentially same named files, as far as i can see :

config
db
db/events
map/colourscales.csv
gfx/interface /frontend/bg_start;
gfx/coa
gfx/map/events

Maybe install TASS first and then overwrite with Mappa.
That might work for a quick and lazy version.
To be sure and prevent bugs/incompatibilities you'd need to compare the non-graphic related files.

To be clear, simply adding both mod files to a games folder likely won't work flawlessly without adapting files for compatibility,
but shouldn't prevent the game to start, i presume.

On a similar note :
I know that if you want to play Mappa with DVIP, then you need a patch file for the DVIP events to work,
which i have, but think it shoud be still available in the Mappa Regnorum thread.
Yeah it doesn't work, the game load but there's holes in Italy and England...i have a question regarding the Female inheritance patch though, it just didn't work for me... It keeps crashing the game after I select the kingdom I want to play

Yeah it doesn't work, the game load but there's holes in Italy and England...i have a question regarding the Female inheritance patch though, it just didn't work for me... It keeps crashing the game after I select the kingdom I want to play

Good to know.
Going by the same files i saw i did think it would be just non-map issues that would occur, but either way as i mentioned, i still suppose you
need to do some editing of files or/and do trial and error with what files of what mod to keep, to make it fully compatible.
Maybe Veldmaarschalk has an idea a bit more specific, but after all these years i wouldn't expect it.
Trial and error job really, i suspect.

Regarding the female inheritance patch, i know it worked for me in vanilla and i believe to recall it also worked in DVIP,
but i don't recall testing it with TASS.

Last edited: