• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have no idea :confused: I will have to look into it. I would currently advise you to disable the event if it does things that don't look right.

Go to Crusader Kings/db/events.txt and put a # in front of this line
# Vertinox
#event = "db\events\plausible_demense.txt"

Thanks, I've had problems with Kingdom of Aragon. My capital was in Barcelona and I got hit with the event in Valencia. I was a bit perturbed... Been looking for a fix.

BTW, great Mod. Over the past few years I've keep coming back to it and playing different countries. Stands the test of time.

Hey, you really made a very interesting mod for this game, I really like the conception - especially being able to play as Harold Godwineson. There is a lot of potential in such things, may I ask if there will be more alternate scenarios later? I might have a couple of ideas if you'd like to hear them, of course

Hey, you really made a very interesting mod for this game, I really like the conception - especially being able to play as Harold Godwineson. There is a lot of potential in such things, may I ask if there will be more alternate scenarios later? I might have a couple of ideas if you'd like to hear them, of course

Nice to hear you like my mod.

There won't be anymore updates for this mod. Crusader Kings 2 will be released february 2012. So if I make a new mod, it will be for CK2.

Does this work with Deus Vult Improvement Pack or they exclude each other?

They exclude each other.

Of course you can try to use single files from DVIP in TASS like any gfx files.
Doesnt say it will work properly though.

Yeah i tried installing both and game went bonkers :p Now im using TASS, ill later try DVIP though. Thanks.

Is there any possibility of this mod to be re-uploaded? The links are dead, and there just might be more people than me who are not content with great new mods for Crusader Kings 2, with actually not owning a computer capable of running that game.

Is there any possibility of this mod to be re-uploaded? The links are dead, and there just might be more people than me who are not content with great new mods for Crusader Kings 2, with actually not owning a computer capable of running that game.

Nothing's dead. Just go the the thread that's linked in the opening post and there take the link (the name of the mod) to Gamefront.
Just tried it, works.

It does not, or I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Upon clicking the download link, and the game front download page loading done, all it wants to download is a useless, tiny file TASS_version_3.06.htm . This is the case with a lot of downloads from game front nowadays

Hmm...you must be doing something wrong. Just downloaded it. The file is named TASS_version_3.06.rar. It's a zipped file and of 7,714 (7,53) MB size after download.

What did i do ?
You get to that page, click on "download now", then a new page gets up and after a while a pop up shows with download options or its gets downloaded right away,
that depends on your settings for downloads on your browser. If nothing happens then click "click here".

I suspect some settings in your browser are not working as they should or a security measure....well somethings wrong. It seems instead of downloading it tries to open the file in html.

Last edited:
I am using Opera browser most of the time, however I've tried it with Firefox now, which resulted in a 'file not found' error page. Just like in other cases, and my computer is not filled up at all with things, had a recent hard drive wipe, but this problem was persistent even before that

It is the same one, and I am not all that good with the computer, but if you mean the shocwave flash player thing, I quite remember it having installed last week

Hey that. Well alright.
I should know the cause, but it didnt happen to me for a while. Hmm...where do you get the "File not found" and how far do you get compared to what i described above ?

It happens when I try to download it using Firefox. With opera, after the countdown, the .htm file appears as the downloadable content, and in Firefox, the file not found thing.

It happens when I try to download it using Firefox. With opera, after the countdown, the .htm file appears as the downloadable content, and in Firefox, the file not found thing.

Hmm. don't know, but try this...
After clicking "donwload here" and getting to that page with the countdown or well these numbers, right click on "If it does not, click here".
One of the options should be something along "Save target here.." (or alike), then you choose a location and go on "save". It should download now and correctly.

Besides all that, get 7-zip as an unzipper. Better than Winrar or the thing build in to Windows.

edit: Have you got an unzipper installed, just like 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip ? Anyway, please install 7-Zip and try downloading again.
Might be your system just doesnt recognise the file. God...i should know the reason, but..arrgh.

Last edited:
Are you on Win7 ? Have you donwloaded 7-zip and installed it ? How big is the downloaded file again ?