• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr.Lost

Corporal
1 Badges
Aug 23, 2018
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
1602507828809.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
So basically we get the Archons back? Well... one can never have enough practice target i suppose :D

As always the NPC factions sound better than the main ones :)
The apostates rock :D

If this is true it sounds extremely boring for me... I hope new faction will have some small dark secret or whatever. Paladin thing was generic long ago already.

Reactions:
If that is indeed true, i'm a bit disappointed too. The npc factions seem a bit generic too.

The grail is probably the most interesting part.

Reactions:
We know nothing about the expansion other than short description of the general idea and you guys are dissappointed already? Let's wait till we know more. Maybe New faction has awesome design, maybe grail is great addition to the gameplay etc.

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
We know nothing about the expansion other than short description of the general idea and you guys are dissappointed already? Let's wait till we know more. Maybe New faction has awesome design, maybe grail is great addition to the gameplay etc.
It looks like some guys care more about roleplaying than about gameplay.
If AI stays the same and they don't fix operational strength of teams, it does not matter which factions/NPCs they add, it will still be the same game without any challenge/fun depending on whether you play FFA or vs a team of 11 AIs.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It looks like some guys care more about roleplaying than about gameplay.
If AI stays the same and they don't fix operational strength of teams, it does not matter which factions/NPCs they add, it will still be the same game without any challenge/fun depending on whether you play FFA or vs a team of 11 AIs.

AI won't become much better, trust me. It's the most difficult part of game coding. Try multiplayer, my friend, in this case you will care about AIs less.

Reactions:
AI won't become much better, trust me. It's the most difficult part of game coding. Try multiplayer, my friend, in this case you will care about AIs less.

This is rubbish..A.I can improve a lot but it requires someone to actually spend time doing it rather than what tends to happen which is just make the A.I be able use the new features and that's good enough.Not saying that's the case here but that is what many developers do.

Reactions: