• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Crusader King Complete code in the newsletter

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Forum Newsletter this month was SUPER POPULAR. So much so that it seems we might have sunk http://www.gamersgate.com for which I hope will not last long. Anyhow, keep in mind there is no expiry on the codes so if it doesn't work right now, it will work later and it might be wise to wait, even if you can't redeem it today. Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards
Susana Meza

I would be able to say if it wasn't so popular gamersgate has collapsed!

I use to play back in the day, pre DV, and it was quite easy to play once you got used to the smaller number of provinces you control directly and the way characters interact with each other. Because most of your country is controlled by vassals, and tech is largely random, there is less micromangement and min/max strategising, and much more focus on your characters and family, which makes it 'easier' than HoI or Vicky. I never played with DV though so maybe its been made much more complicated, time to find out :)

An unexpected surprise, I had often thought about buying Deus Vult but you guys never seemed to put it on sale, and now you give it away for free. Thanks!

Got it, hurrah! and thank you. :)

Now to spend my evening trying to figure out how things work.

Yay, now i get to wear the Deus Vult Badge
(Owning the Boxed Complete Edition denied me this right)

Thank you Paradox
Does the code give the badge?

I too have a boxed Complete edition, but alas I did not subscribe to the newsletter. I have rectified this now but fear I may be too late :(

Probably, as we also get a serial key for Deus Vult.

Edit: Yes, it works :)

EDIT: Weeeeeee, my 10th game icon! :D :D :D
:( I would like it to be my ninth.

If anyone who already has the icon could pm me with a spare code, I would be most grateful.

I think my recent posts on this forum are sufficient evidence I do already have the game (the boxed CK Complete) and all I want is the icon.

Thank you Paradox for the gift of your great title Crusader Kings :)

I played the original before it was patched up and before Deus Vult; I thought it was one of the most intriguing games I have ever played. Court and dynasty management was like your own little soap opera. I will definitely be playing it again soon with DV.