• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd just like to say, as a person who has owned a copy of Crusader Kings almost as long as I have Victoria Revolutions, thank you VERY much for this!

When I wanted to get in to Crusader Kings some time ago, one of the things that always detered me was, among other things, the interface and the seeming lack of connection between player and character. I heard that these problems had been fixed in Deus Vult, however due to a lack of funds, I was unable to buy it. As a result, my interest dropped off and I ended up not getting in to it, despite how much I loved the idea. My desire to get in to the game has not weined since, and this free copy of Deus Vult is HUGELY appreciated! I cannot thank you enough for this, albiet fairly aged, game. Only Paradox would pull something this excellent seemingly out of the blue :)

Last edited:
Funny, My computer suffered a video card malfunction last week...
So depressing having to throw in a EN6600 Silencer as a quick replacement thanks to a friend down the road.
However the card is so underpowered to play 90% of my current games.

Getting CC and the addon as a gift, warms my soul.
So Thanks Paradox, just letting you know your gift means a lot.
Retro-gaming till the new card comes in later this week.

I appreciate the free copy as well. I've been playing a ridiculous amount of EU3 lately and have always wondered what CK was like. Needless to say, I have no idea what I'm doing in this game...

Also, a good reason to activate my Gamergate account again after a long inactive period. EU3 chronicles has some (mostly minor) problems for me under Steam, so I'm thinking to switch to Gamersgate for new Paradox releases.

At first I was considering to start my own threat for this, but I suppose you don't mind if I add my message here, since it's pretty much for the same purpose. ;)

To the developers of Paradox and the people behind GamersGate, goes my gratitude. Receiving a free game is always something to give rise to a smile on my face, and the last time that happened was when I received Portal for free on Steam due to the celebration of the program on Mac. :3

Cheerio, tallio, ta ta and various other kinds of words to end this message. xD

I got the newsletter, so I thought I'd ask if CK Complete will play with WIN7 64 bit?
Thanks.

Yup. That's waht I got.

I recommend the latest 2.1 beta patch as this has fixed one or more crash problems. I also recommend the DVIP mod, but that is for gameplay rather than stability.

I get very occasional crashes. I have no idea whether this is due to Win 7, 64 bit, or is just something that everyone gets. With an autosave every year it isn't really a problem.

It is a much different game, but I like it because there's a lot less micromanagement. Most of the game involves raising up your dynasty. You don't really need to go to war often, so yeah it's a pretty simple game, though it might take effort to adjust to.

Please Delete Double Post

Hello all and thank you very much Paradox for the newsletter gift but I'm having some problems.:( So I have a mac and i redeemed the code but it doesnt work. Is there any way to fix this or is the gift windows only?

Last edited: