• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm loving this! I never heard of the fire emblem before, so I gonna check it right now

I'm loving this! I never heard of the fire emblem before, so I gonna check it right now
I cannot recommend the series highly enough
that being said I recommend you start with fire emblem 8 then go to 7 and 6 (these are for the GBA and shouldn't be hard to get an emulator for)
the most recent ones they really dumbed it down and the plot is worse i recommend skipping them but im an elitist (these are for the 3ds)
the gamecube ones are ok play if
the ones that this mod is based on is 4 and 5 play these last as they are for the super famicon (harder to get an emulator) only came out in japan (so you need a fan translation) and are just absolutely brutal difficulty wise

EDIT: wait you were talking about the mod not the series the mod is based on weren't you

Last edited:
I cannot recommend the series highly enough
that being said I recommend you start with fire emblem 8 then go to 7 and 6 (these are for the GBA and shouldn't be hard to get an emulator for)
the most recent ones they really dumbed it down and the plot is worse i recommend skipping them but im an elitist (these are for the 3ds)
the gamecube ones are ok play if
the ones that this mod is based on is 4 and 5 play these last as they are for the super famicon (harder to get an emulator) only came out in japan (so you need a fan translation) and are just absolutely brutal difficulty wise

EDIT: wait you were talking about the mod not the series the mod is based on weren't you

No, I was talking about the series :v

Just to know, now that you mentioned the mod, were can I download it and your personalized sprites?

No, I was talking about the series :v

Just to know, now that you mentioned the mod, were can I download it and your personalized sprites?
no idea im just the peanut gallery, not the AAR dude

Chapter 10
CHAPTER 10 THE WARMEST PLACE

Pechna lived to 72. She spent thirty of them in the bed. Following the bloody "War of Instilation" the Queen focused inwards making the city of Silesse finest amongst Jugdral, furnishing it with the loot of Balhalma. Yet as her pockets thinned, the tribelands of Silesse grew wilder. In 703 her friend Queen Roinoc faced civil war and a combined Agustro-Silessian force of ten-thousand was wiped out by rebels. In 712 she faced the same fate and was deposed as Queen - primarily because the Agustrian Hezul dynasty was due to inherit her possessions. Pechna couldn't change the sucession law, no matter what she wished, as a restrictive Silessian custom considered soundness of mind and body - one and the same. Parallel, each Silessian cried that she had failed at the most simply duty of a monarch: to provide a male heir! The darkest mutterings accused her of being a spy.

One November, her distant relative Ced "The Strong Ugly Man" visited her while she reviewed the census. She had remained as gregarious as ever, despite being confined sideways. He informed her he surrounded her castle and he was now the King by Forsetti's will. It was done and Pechna became reclusive. She was too powerful to jail but too powerless to rule. Pechna succumbed to her illness on the twelfth anniversary of the coup, aged seventy-two.

TLsGMSu.jpg

Picture 23: In 712, Queen Pechna was removed from power. Central governance collapsed into tribalism

The family's possessions were gradually stripped away and on the surface it seemed that Pechna's branch had wilted. Her son, who she granted Yied, was known as "The Holy Pikeman" yet this carried limitations despite his twelve children. Yet soon one summer in 732 - 100 years after the Miracle of Darna - one child after another from all lines of the noblity found a holy mark on their child. Black deeds followed to find out and it turned out "The Holy Pikeman" had slept with 60% of Silesse - peasant, lady, vegetable seller and fortune teller. The incommandable spurt of jealousy was only calmed by the King commending him for spreading the blood of Forseti. In 733 his Queen confessed to falling for "The Holy Pikeman" and her head fell.
KyxGIVv.jpg

Picture 24: Count-Prince Ced and a posthumous family portrait. Orange signify bastard children; Green the legitimate line. Ironically King Ced would spitefully take one of his illegitimate offspring, Pamela, and reintroduce the Major Foreseti holy blood into his clan-Kingdom.

Last edited:
And it has been a very interesting read into a world I know nothing about.