• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sorry about the delay, ill continue tomorrow onto part 2 (probably the meat and bones of my king)

I didnt noticre this before, but most of france has sworn allegiance to the polish crown, however not to be disheartened, i can probably take control all of france in one swipe if i get in a war :D

It does seem strange for those French provinces to switch to Poland. When I played on, most of France went right to me (granted, it was a very small, spread out Kingdom) but still, it was a Kingdom (and it's Good to be the King). Only those who were still at war with the (former) King went independent, but then I didn't take his lands, and since they were still at war, they didn't pledge to anyone.

I didn't even need to DOW anyone to get it started, about 6 months later, one of my vassals went to war with Aquitaine, so i joined in and vassalized him. And since he was stil at war with the old King, I then joined in on that fight. Vassalizing him let me force-vassalize the rest who were still fighting the old King. That only left 4 independent Counts, and once my rep got to honorable, they all asked to be let back in the Realm.

I'm sure that won't be a problem, however, the game appears to have stalled. If anyone else is still interested in playing, I propose we drop deadmeat1471 if we haven't heard from him by tomorrow.

Unless anyone has any objections, deadmeat's turn is now forfeit. Pilsen is next in the playing order, so if you would do the honours, good sir. Perhaps a mod would tidy up the AAR thread for us?

Hi

I'm still interested by I'm very ill at the moment. So please take me off the list until I advise that I am available again.

Thanks.