• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi guys. I've tried this sub mod and is a amazing surprise being able to go back to early 5th century and even the year 395... many thanks for developing it!

Just a pair of historical notes for the year 395:

a) The Visigoths didn't settle down in Aquitania yet... is a pity that this part of the map hasn't been changed. By year 395 they where in Moesia not in Gaul! Why did you decide them to stay there?

b) Little emperor Honorius had a famous and important regent: the half Vandal Roman general Stilicho, who played a remarkable role in Roman politics until his execution in year 408. Why hasn't been included as regent? (by the way, I found him... in Lugdunum, but without playing a significant role in the game).

Thank you again for developing this sub mod and thanks in advance for your answers.

I no longer develop the submod. Let me know if you want to pick up the work.
Hi guys. I've tried this sub mod and is a amazing surprise being able to go back to early 5th century and even the year 395... many thanks for developing it!

Just a pair of historical notes for the year 395:

a) The Visigoths didn't settle down in Aquitania yet... is a pity that this part of the map hasn't been changed. By year 395 they where in Moesia not in Gaul! Why did you decide them to stay there?

b) Little emperor Honorius had a famous and important regent: the half Vandal Roman general Stilicho, who played a remarkable role in Roman politics until his execution in year 408. Why hasn't been included as regent? (by the way, I found him... in Lugdunum, but without playing a significant role in the game).

Thank you again for developing this sub mod and thanks in advance for your answers.
395 is not finished, as stated in the 2.1 release post.
The flags are in no way fixed :( i never thought i would hate a mod just because it had flag problems but now i do
You should include more info about WtWSMS version used and other activated mods, in case someone picks up the submod and troubleshoots.

i am pretty sure i am using the latest WTWS
20210619052020_1.jpg
MS version and i activated no other mod just to make sure that this wasnt a problem from another mod
20210619052002_1.jpg
20210619052005_1.jpg
20210619052007_1.jpg

Hey so when i Use this mod in game half of the Provinces ingame are Characterless in the select menu so if you have any tips on how i could fix that i would really apperciate that. Thank you, and have a good day