Stellaris is now available for pre-order! Information + FAQ

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
G
Updated my original post. We figured "why not, ofc you should have ALL THE ICONS!".
GUYS you definitely deserve a BIG BLORG HUG !

Attachments

• 54674664.jpg
    54674664.jpg
    111,1 KB · Views: 75
Reactions:
And that's 70 teef less in my bank account.
First Paradox game I have ever pre-ordered :eek:

Reactions:
Hyyyped!

My browser keeps crasing when I open the paradox store, and Steam doesn't have the info, so could someone tell me what exactly is included in the Nova(soundtrack and more?) and Galaxy(all of above +artbook, wallpaper and novel, right?)

Steam does have the info. Just scroll down. But here you go:

Pre-Purchase Offer
Pre-Order_Package.png

• Creatures of the Void (Cosmetic DLC)
Five additional alien races exclusive to pre-order customers, each inspired by design suggestions from the community. These dark, creepy, and twisted creatures include: Hydra/Xenomorph, Evil Porcupine, Dinosaur Bird, Shadowy Anthropoid and Fungoid Infected Mammalian, with which to populate the galaxy.

• Ringtones and Message Alert Sounds
Get the stirring Stellaris theme as composed by Andreas Waldetoft as your ringtone, and receive communications from across time and space! Also includes 5 sound effects from Stellaris suitable for text messages and alerts.

• Blorg Forum Avatar
Become an official Spacefriend of Blorg (at Paradox Forum)!!!!!!!

• Send Your Name into (almost) Space
We will literally take your name and launch it into the upper stratosphere on a weather balloon, and we´ll film the whole thing! Some day, extraterrestrial life may know that you dared to reach out to them! Must have a Paradox Account linked to your Steam Account to have your name included; must link accounts before June 1, 2016 to qualify.
All pre-order bonuses will be delivered on the release date (May 9, 2016), with the exception of Creatures of the Void (currently in production).
Digital Deluxe Edition
Nova_Package.png

Stellaris Nova Edition includes:
  • Digital Original Soundtrack
The Stellaris soundtrack delivers two and a half hours of original music, including bonus tracks and alternate versions not included in the game. Composed by Andreas Waldetoft with appearances by the Brandenburg State Orchestra and Mia Stegmar, listeners will hear themes meant to evoke discovery and far-reaching exploration through the vast expanse of space through the fusion of orchestral and electronic music. MP3 and lossless FLAC are included.

• Nova Forum Icon
An exclusive Forum Icon for the Nova Edition of Stellaris

• Exclusive Alien Race (Cosmetic DLC)
Colonize the unknown and build a glorious spider empire! An exclusive alien race will be added to your game with a unique arachnid design. When your friends ask how you obtained these new spacefaring spiders, be sure to tell them you found the deal on the web.
If you pre-order "Nova Edition", you will also receive all pre-order content!
Collector's Edition
Galaxy_package.png

Stellaris Galaxy Edition includes:
  • Digital Original Soundtrack
The Stellaris soundtrack delivers two and a half hours of original music, including bonus tracks and alternate versions not included in the game. Composed by Andreas Waldetoft with appearances by the Brandenburg State Orchestra and Mia Stegmar, listeners will hear themes meant to evoke discovery and far-reaching exploration through the vast expanse of space through the fusion of orchestral and electronic music. MP3 and lossless FLAC are included.

• Exclusive Alien Race (Cosmetic DLC)
Colonize the unknown and build a glorious spider empire! An exclusive alien race will be added to your game with a unique arachnid design. When your friends ask how you obtained these new spacefaring spiders, be sure to tell them you found the deal on the web.

• Digital Collector’s Book
Join the creative team behind Stellaris to learn how the game's aesthetic was designed and realized for Paradox's most visually unique game to date. From concept art all the way through full illustrations and 3D renderings, this exclusive 130-page book includes a collection of game art unavailable anywhere else -- along with insight into the thoughts and research that drove these designs, the problems the team faced along the way, and the ways they finally brought these visuals to life.

• Stellaris: Infinite Frontiers novel by Steven Savile (ebook)
From best-selling author Steven Savile comes an original novel based on the science-fiction setting of Paradox's Stellaris. When the Commonwealth of Man receives proof that they are not alone in the universe, humanity is divided: should our species seek salvation in potential friends among the stars, or prepare for an inevitable war? What discoveries await the colony ship as they journey into the unknown to find the source of a mysterious alien signal? Download and read on epub, mobi (Kindle) and PDF.

• Exclusive Avatar and Galaxy Forum Icon
Show your love for Stellaris on the Paradox Forums and other social networks, and Make MySpace Great Again!

• Signed Wallpaper
Pay your respects to the pioneers who ventured forth into the unknown with this desktop wallpaper signed by the Stellaris development team.
If you pre-order "Galaxy Edition", you will also receive all pre-order content!

Reactions:
How do you get the new avatars? Maybe I just need to wait for Steam to push the info to Paradox.

EDIT: Yea, figured it out. There's a Sync button in your forum account.

Dang it, Paradox!
You're going to make me violate my no pre-order policy...

...(again). Your'e the only people who get me to cough up my money early. I wish you'd stop being so cool and tempting, or something.

Reactions:
So, is the Human Diversity pack from German Amazon a real thing after all? Because none of your pre-orders include it so I don't know what to think of it anymore.

Reactions:
No each version comes with its own icons.

UPDATE:
Screw it, you get all icons below the tier you buy :p. So if you buy Nova Edition you get Nova+Base icon, if you buy Galaxy you get Galaxy+Nova+Base.

We love you guys too much to not give you the awesome icons ;)!

And now I've dropped 70 bucks just to get moaaaaaaaar iconnnnnnnnssssssssssss.

Reactions:
  • Does Paradox get more money if I pre-order through Paradoxplaza?
    • Yes

You should consider putting differential prices on the Paradox store based on Geography as Steam does this. For my country, the price of Galaxy edition on steam (the actual steam store, not a third party giving out keys) is around $20.5. I would have bought on Paradox store as you guys receive more money, but the $50 difference between Paradox store and Steam is too big...

Reactions: