Stellaris 3.2 "Herbert" Updated Mods Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello Stellaris Community,

3.2.1 "Herbert" and the Aquatics Species Pack are out!

We hope you're enjoying it as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you. That being said, this is also a frustrating time for some players, while they are waiting for their favorite mods to update. With the Lem update, we started maintaining a list of updated mods on the forums to (hopefully) make it easier for you to find updated mods to enjoy. We also gave 20 modders early access to the 3.2 Update to help get their mods into your hands sooner. :D

If any modder wants to be featured on this list, please @ me in the thread with your mod links and I will add them semi regularly. This list will be maintained for around two weeks from now, or until it gets too long to manage.

3.2.1 Updated Mods:

whew, that's a lot of mods

As said above, any mods that are updated, please @ me in this thread with the mod link, and I'll update them as soon as I'm able!

Last edited:
  • 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Mods to add to this list:
More Events Mod
Potent Rebellions
Dynamic Political Events
Stellaris Enhanced Sound Project
UI Overhaul Dynamic - Extended Topbar
At War: Advanced Ship Sections
Slaves Can Auto-Resettle

mods from my list that are already Mr Freake's list, but mentioned below anyway, since my list can be seen as a "list of highly recommended mods":
UI Overhaul Dynamic
Ariphaos Unofficial Patch

Mods to add to this list:
More Events Mod
Potent Rebellions
Dynamic Political Events
Slaves Can Auto-Resettle

mods from my list that are already Mr Freake's list, but mentioned below anyway, since my list can be seen as a "list of highly recommended mods":
UI Overhaul Dynamic
Ariphaos Unofficial Patch
Can you provide links for these? Sorry, it's a lot of mods, and I've already done a lot today :D

Just the mods not yet on your list:

More Events Mod

Potent Rebellions

Dynamic Political Events

Slaves Can Auto-Resettle

• 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
@MrFreake_PDX thank you for the list, much appreciated!

L-Cluster Plus, Psionic Hive Minds, and Portal 2 Advisors have all been updated!
I still can't seem to be able to post links unfortunately, sorry about that. Even tried putting the links in my signature, but it didn't let me. I'm guessing I need to post on the forums a certain amount of times before I can post links, so that the system can verify that I'm not a bot trying to spam?

@MrFreake_PDX thank you for the list, much appreciated!

L-Cluster Plus, Psionic Hive Minds, and Portal 2 Advisors have all been updated!
I still can't seem to be able to post links unfortunately, sorry about that. Even tried putting the links in my signature, but it didn't let me. I'm guessing I need to post on the forums a certain amount of times before I can post links, so that the system can verify that I'm not a bot trying to spam?

Feel free to send them as a DM to me on the forums or DM them to me on discord :)

• 1Like
Reactions: