• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just found this on the workshop and I must say I am amazed at what you have achieved here.

Looking forward to the update very much, and I will keep close track of this thread!

I was wondering if it is possible to mod in certain hyperlane routes as quicker routes. Specifically the main trade routes like Perlemian, Hydian, Corellian. I've noticed that on occasion I'll have my fleets cross the galaxy and the AIs optimized routes rarely line up with major trade routes. In no way am I saying this is a major issue, or that systems should be eliminated to make the trade routes faster. Although maybe systems could be added to make the other routes slower. It would be interesting if the fastest way between two systems on one of the major routes was using the major trade route. Hope everything is progressing well.

I was wondering if it is possible to mod in certain hyperlane routes as quicker routes. Specifically the main trade routes like Perlemian, Hydian, Corellian. I've noticed that on occasion I'll have my fleets cross the galaxy and the AIs optimized routes rarely line up with major trade routes. In no way am I saying this is a major issue, or that systems should be eliminated to make the trade routes faster. Although maybe systems could be added to make the other routes slower. It would be interesting if the fastest way between two systems on one of the major routes was using the major trade route. Hope everything is progressing well.
I wish it was possible.

Last edited:
You might be able to make he trade routes faster through the placement of Nebula everywhere else. I don't know if its possible, but you might be able to have an invisible nebula that covers the rest of the galaxy? Alternatively if that's not possible you could place a few nebula around to slow hyperspace travel in some places, but ensure that the major trade routes are free of nebulae.

If the invisible Nebula idea is possible, you could also use it to place names on the regions of the Galaxy.

Instead of connecting trade routes world-by-world what abut assigning some to be "hubs" connecting a number of systems on the trade route? That way the average time to system would be faster and if just powering through all the systems it would not be necessary to travel to each and every one.

Simplified explanation in attached image, zig-zag systems just for presentation's sake. On RH only some systems belong to the main route.

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    12,1 KB · Views: 33
Instead of connecting trade routes world-by-world what abut assigning some to be "hubs" connecting a number of systems on the trade route? That way the average time to system would be faster and if just powering through all the systems it would not be necessary to travel to each and every one.

Simplified explanation in attached image, zig-zag systems just for presentation's sake. On RH only some systems belong to the main route.
Interesting, I'll consider that.

I've officially updated the mod so it's playable with 1.5, there are quite a lot of changes for those that have played before. The Era has changed completely, from the Old Republic into the Rise of the Empire era. Some will be disappointed, others perhaps not. It is what it is.

Please note that this is by no means a polished version as I had hoped to release. I simply have not had the time to devote recently but I felt people would appreciate at least being able to enjoy the universe. Work will continue at a steady pace I hope with the summer coming. Many things ranging from events to buildable shipyards had to be removed for this version because they were not ready, and unfortunately the Light/Dark Side ethics had to be taken out due to a strange bug they were causing with factions.

As always, let me know what if any serious bugs appear.

20170427141648_1.jpg

Why Siths have been removed on the last version?:eek:

Not sure if this is a bug or my mistake.

Farming and Protocol droids dont seem to work. I build them and they just disappear straight away

Bug that has been reported, he said he'd try to fix them yesterday but idk if he had the time.

That's right, should be fixed now.

Why Siths have been removed on the last version?:eek:

Timeline change. Though I will add the Lost Tribe of the Sith for those who want a dark side playthrough.