- Apr 6, 2016
Current Version Alpha 0.2
Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided is a mod meant to transport players into the Star Wars universe within Stellaris. Using Legends canon, the mod is primarily set within the Old Republic timeline and includes a variety of factions and other content representative of that Era.
The aim is to draw players into the universe while maintaining the aesthetics of the game intended by the developers. Structurally, the intent is for the mod to be mostly additive rather than modify original files. The goal of this is so that the base mod may remain functional with future patches and compatible with most if not all mods. Eventually mechanics may be worked on, but for the next while the priority is visual and narrative content.
- Static galaxy containing approximately 875 systems.
- Accurate positioning and names for planets.
- All major and minor hyperlane routes
- Chiss and Hutt Space
- 38 Static Empires with accurate home systems.
- Note that you are able to edit the empires as you wish, however be sure to select your newly created version before starting a game. Example if you wish to change the sith to pacifists.
- Republic & Sith ship cultures for combat ships.
- Custom loading screens.
- Prethoryn have been renamed to the Yuuzhan Vong.
- Portraits for Chiss & Sith species.
- 4 namelists: Jedi, Sith, Republic and Mandalorian. (More to come)
- Custom & Random spawn capability.
- Custom personalities.
- Changes to border growth.
Head Dev- Last Leviathan
Content Creator - Nukumnehtar
Dev Diary #1 - Building the Galaxy
Dev Diary #2 - Empires & Static Spawns
Dev Diary #3 - Moving Foward
Dev Diary #4 - Making Empires Your Own
Dev Diart # 5 - Focusing & Developing Planets
1.1 "The Force Unleashed"