• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

I guess I'm going to have to give winning without Conscription a shot.

It is done. Took a few tries, but I have beaten the US without using Conscription. The pics:

RejectingAct.png

Look at the prestige to confirm that this is the same game:

Prestige.png

Taking Washington:

WashingtonTaken.png

I then took Philadelphia and then Victory at Last:

VictoryatLast.png

Union Recognizes us:

EndoftheWar.png

I had to retreat from my first attack on Washington, but then I gathered enough troops to win easily on the second try and then onto Philadelphia. As said, the key is to be constantly converting POPs to soldiers so that you can constantly be recruiting new divisions.

Agh, I cant open the SR mod, I did everythign you said for the instructions CSABadass but it won't work, it just starst up the Vanilla game instead
I sent a PM to you for help.

Agh, I cant open the SR mod, I did everythign you said for the instructions CSABadass but it won't work, it just starst up the Vanilla game instead
I sent a PM to you for help.

And I have replied. Sorry for the trouble!

Has anyone ever had the US join the Central Powers in the Great War? I looked through the event and either Britain has to have beaten them in a war, or the Union Party has to be in power from how I understand it. Seems a bit less probable than the Allies event firing, but I'm curious to see what others have found.

@Badass,

Probably a bit late now given vicky 2 is in production but I was trying to make the POP demographics of the CSA more realistic. Do you have any info to hand of CS population information in the CS states? Numbers by ethnic background for example? Any info on where there were any large immigrant groups in the CSA that could be represented as POPs? There were French in Lousiana IIRC, was looking to get an idea on numbers.

Cheers in advance.

@Badass,

Probably a bit late now given vicky 2 is in production but I was trying to make the POP demographics of the CSA more realistic. Do you have any info to hand of CS population information in the CS states? Numbers by ethnic background for example? Any info on where there were any large immigrant groups in the CSA that could be represented as POPs? There were French in Lousiana IIRC, was looking to get an idea on numbers.

Cheers in advance.

I gathered as much of this sort of data as I could find and used them to create the revised CSA POPs in the SR mod. If you've got the latest version of SR, you effectively know as much as I know about the subject. Feel free to use 'em for any modding you plan on doing.

If you just want raw numbers, all my resources are print and a little more than I can retype now that I'm on deadline for my next book. It's probably just as easy to reverse-engineer from the SR POPs.

Hope this helps!

OHgamer's Hotfix

Hey, this mod sounds great btw and I am just about to download it but i noticed that you must have OHgamer's hotfixes. I don't have them installed in Ricky and don't know where to get them from. I am sorry if this question has already been asked and answered but could someone please provide me a link to download these hotfixes?
EDIT: Sorry i found the link in the first post. stupid me anyway downloading now!

This is a blast.. Now if I could just win on hard like I want to :( XD.

*That* would be quite a feat. And thanks for the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.