• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((I suppose I could stop lurking.))

Name: Gottfried Verwalter
Birthdate: 13 April, 1867
Birthplace: Zürich
Party: KPD
House: Conclave

((Welcome back!))

((We don't have a page, but we're basically the reactionaries. I believe our policies are Jingoism/Residency/Moralism/State Capitalism/Protectionism, but it's been so long since I last looked.

And now I see that the image with all the parties has vanished. We should probably let @Avindian know about that.))

((Thanks for the reminder. I've been meaning to fix that for quite some time, I just never sat down and did it. :oops: It's up now!))

Name: Roman Von Weis
Party Affiliation: Imperialists
DOB: October 29, 1856
Place of Birth: Potsdam, Brandenburg
Position: Assembly
Bio: Born in a year plagued with flu, all of Roman's family died except for his father and brother. His fathered preferred to keep them in their estate until the year of Roman's 16th birthday: 1972. His father had no choice but to bring him to the his command post on the Polish border. His father's post was overrun in the Battle of Breslau and even Roman had to pick up a rifle and fight. One of the few survivors, outliving his brother and father, he joined the army and fought through the rest of the Anglo-German War. After years of service in the military, he had to put his military career

((Welcome aboard!!!!))

The results of the balloting are as follows:

The proposal to enact safety regulations passes, 475 votes to 25 and 55 votes to 0.
The Republican Preservation Act is defeated, 25 votes to 475 and 6 votes to 77.
Changing the day of recognition passes, 151 votes to 100 and 52 votes to 5. This bill requires the signature of the President ((@TheChalk)) and Chancellor ((@Jack LEagle)) to be put into law.
The bill to lower the age to hold office passes in the Assembly (370 votes to 93) but is defeated in the Conclave, 38 votes to 46.
The bill to create a new naval department is defeated, 177 to 309 and 6 to 77.

Any ministers who wish to make alterations to their policies have 24 hours to do so; after that point, the Reichstag will be dismissed for the year. ((I will play and update tomorrow night.))

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

"Staatsvater" for Herr von Hohenzollern, (State's father)
"der Schreckliche" for Herr Arndt, (The Terrible)
"der Märtyer" for Herr von Bern, (The Martyr)
"der Eiserne Kanzler" for Herr von Bismarck, (The Iron Chancellor)
"der Befreier" for Herr Meiningen, which he commonly goes by in day-to-day mail. (The Liberator)
"der Gelehrte" for Herr von Schwaben.

16 November 1696: Kaiser Friedrich IV declares the Republic; he would declare himself a dictator in 1703; thus we represent it with a different entry.
1696 - 1703: Friedrich IV "Staatsvater" von Hohenzollern (Imperial Nonpartisan)
1703 - 1714: Friedrich IV "Staatsvater" von Hohenzollern (Dictatorship)
1714 - 1747: Leopold Johann von Werl (Revolutionary Nonpartisan)
1747 - 1750: Wilhelm Rainer (Young Bavarians)
1751 - 1753: Joseph Wecker (Nonpartisan free candidate)
1753 - 1761: Ruprecht Kohn (Nonpartisan, unopposed)
1761 - 1769: Joachim Hector Lindner (NS)
1769 - 1777: Leopold Johann von Franken (NS / Young Bavarian)
1777 - 1783: Johann Georg von Weimar (UAI / Alliance)
1783 - 1789: Wilhelm Friedrich Edelmann (NS)
1789 - 1798: Leopold Ferdinand "der Schreckliche" Arndt (Nonpartisan)
1798 - 1805: Leopold Johann von Höhn (Nonpartisan)
1805 - 1813: Johann Nestor Wachsmuth (Alliance)
1813 - 1821: Ferdinand Maria Schumann (Nonpartisan)
1821 - 1829: Georg Friedrich von Arnim-Boitzenburg (UAI)
1829 - 1836: Konrad von Hohenzollern (NS)
1836 - 1840: Miguel de la Rosa Picard (UAI)
1840 - 1845: Florentin Willem Graf von Wächtersbach (NS)
1845 - 1849: Alex "der Märtyrer" von Bern (NS)
1849: Friedrich-Augustus von Altmark (UAI, Acting)
1849 - 1863: Otto "der Eiserne Kanzler" von Bismarck (NS)
1863 - 1865: Hugo Unger (HUN)
1865 - 1869: Michael von Hohenzollern (HUN)
1869 - 1870: Konrad "der Gelehrte" von Schwaben (NLPD)
1870: Ludwig Fredrik Andersen (UAI)
1870 - 1880: Konrad "der Gelehrte" von Schwaben (NLPD)
1880 - 1885: Frederick Carlile (NLPD)
1885 - 1890: Franz "der Befreier" Meiningen (Bundespartei)
1890 - incumbent: Hals Friedrich Gutfreund (NLPD)

The following persons are of note in the Conclave of Stadtholders:

Italien Staatspräsidentin Clarissa Rafanelli-Askanier
of Turin, KPD
Herr Gottfried Verwalter of Zürich, KPD
Herr Franz von Bavel-Timmermans of Rotterdam, DSU
Herr Rodrigo de la Rosa von Stauffenburg of Brussels, UAI
Herr Walther Herwig of Bad Harolsen, UAI
Frmr. Kanzler und Prasident Konrad "der Gelehrte" von Schwaben of Freiburg, NLPD.
Herr Johannes Carlile of München, NLPD
Frau Maria Victor of Foggia, Bundespartei
Reichspräsident Samuel von Dwyfor-Frauenkirche of Somerset-in-Exile, Bundespartei
Herr Albrecht von Spinoza of Kiel, Conservative
Herr Abel von Gawk of Königgratz, Conservative
Herr Franz Josef von Habsburg-Lothringen of Vienna, Conservative
Herr Hubert Schaumburg of Prague, Conservative
Herr Konrad Friedrich von Hohenzollern, Hereditary Stadtholder of Nürnberg, Conservative
Herr Hans-Jurgen von Arnim-Boitzenburg of Berlin, Imperialists
Herr Otto von Altmark of Altmark, Imperialists
Herr Paul Friedrich Emil Leopold of Detmold, Independent

The following are notable members of the Assembly:

Herr Jean-Pierre St. Gerard of Avignon, KPD
Herr Lukas von Freiberg of Freiberg, DSU
Herr Axel Wouters of Brussels, DSU
Herr Christian Peymann of Aarhus, DDA
Herr G.A. Servatius van Kloetinge, DDA
Frmr. Kanzler Ludwig Fredrik Andersen of Friedrichshafen, UAI
Herr Frederick Thiessen of Münich, UAI
Reichskanzler H.F. Gutfreund of Hannover, NLPD
Frmr. Kanzler Franz "der Befreier" Meiningen of Ost-Berlin, Bundespartei
Herr Friedrich von Livland of West-Berlin, Bundespartei
Herr Albrecht von Württemberg of Stuttgart, Bundespartei
Frmr. Italien Staatspräsident Karl Adimari of Trent, Conservative
Herr Friedrich von Nassau of Nassau, Conservative
Herr Giuseppe Putini of Livorno, Conservative
Herr Alexander von Smithereens of Bern, Conservative
Herr Franz Ferdinand "der Beinbrecher" Schuettler of Nuremberg, Conservative
Frau Eva von Vandenburg of München, Imperialists
Herr Roman von Weis of Potsdam, Imperialists

- Chief Historian of the Reichstag

Thanks Sakura will make change to post forgot about the abolition of noble titles and do agree on the Stuttgart decision

((I see I was wrong about the Imperialists having Residency. I thought we had changed it back after going for Limited Citizenship, but I guess not. Doesn't really matter since literally every other party is full citizenship. :rolleyes:))

Name: Roman Von Weis
Party Affiliation: Imperialists
DOB: October 29, 1856
Place of Birth: Potsdam, Brandenburg
Position: Assembly
Bio: Born in a year plagued with flu, all of Roman's family died except for his father and brother. His fathered preferred to keep them in their estate until the year of Roman's 16th birthday: 1972. His father had no choice but to bring him to the his command post on the Polish border. His father's post was overrun in the Battle of Breslau and even Roman had to pick up a rifle and fight. One of the few survivors, outliving his brother and father, he joined the army and fought through the rest of the Anglo-German War. After years of service in the military, he had to put his military career

Eva von Vandenburg starts weeping uncontrollably in the middle of a session of the Reichstag. When someone asks her why she's crying, she mumbles something between sobs about no longer being alone in the Assembly.

Reactions:
I APPROVE THE BILL Changing the day of recognition.

Gutfreund, Chancellor

((I see I was wrong about the Imperialists having Residency. I thought we had changed it back after going for Limited Citizenship, but I guess not. Doesn't really matter since literally every other party is full citizenship. :rolleyes:))

Eva von Vandenburg starts weeping uncontrollably in the middle of a session of the Reichstag. When someone asks her why she's crying, she mumbles something between sobs about no longer being alone in the Assembly.

((I am truly honored to be welcomed in such a fashion.))

Last edited:
INTERNATIONAL NEWS BULLETIN:

The Deutsche Zeiten reports that a crisis has erupted over the Bonin islands in the South Pacific. German stalwart Ethiopia is supporting Korea in their claims to the island chain, while Hindustan supports the Chinese Empire to retain this island chain. As Foreign Minister Hubert Schaumburg has made several speeches about Southeast Asia and its importance to Germany, he has been asked for comment. Rumor has it that he is considering forming a team of elite diplomats to investigate the incident.

((@Brothersid, you need to choose four other people for your crisis team, then decide with them what our policy should be. No other Great Powers have territory in this part of the world, except the British, who are tied up in a war of independence against Ireland, and perhaps the Byzantines, who are fighting Japan.))

((Never hold back chief information about our nemesis.. It may be now wr would want to strike the brits))

((We can't; we'll have a truce with them for a while.))

do we have any colonies in the crisis area and if so do we have the necessary troops and naval forces to defend against the Chinese empire if we go to war with them other wise it would be foolish to risk our colonies by involving Germany in the crisis

Alexander Von smithereens

Reactions:
do we have any colonies in the crisis area and if so do we have the necessary troops and naval forces to defend against the Chinese empire if we go to war with them other wise it would be foolish to risk our colonies by involving Germany in the crisis

We have some islands in the Phillipines

I oppose sending Germans to die for a few bloody islands that Ethiopia and Hindustan are quarreling over.

- Clarissa Rafanelli-Askanier
President of Italy

im unsure about sending troops to the pacific to support Ethiopia unless we are sure of a quick victory since the people are still recover from the war here at home plus im not sure we have the necessary forces to defend our islands specially against the large Chinese army unless we are willing to commit a large part of our army and navy across the world .

I appoint the following to my crisis committee to serve for the duration of the crisis.
Karl Adimari ((@PTSnoop ))
Konrad von Schwaben ((@Mikkel Glahder ))
Hans-Jurgen von Arnim-Boitzenburg ((@Davout ))
Axel Wouters ((@NachoEater ))

We will begin consulting on a solution to this crisis immediately.

Fellow countrymen, though I feel as though I have no place to talk on this matter as I'm sure that the team of diplomats already discuss their strategies, I would like to express that I wish Germany best luck in this endeavor. However, I would also like to give my own opinion on the matter. Though our country is honorable, especially our brave soldiers, I feel a war at this time would be most unwise. Our soldiers return home to loving families that I'm sure they'd very much enjoy staying with after experiencing such a horrible, bloody war. Finally, though I am jingoistic, I beseech thee fellow Germans to look for peace.

-Roman Von Weis

((@Brothersid, how is the crisis team coming along?))