• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
atruejedi - I've altered the US Elections, yet to finish the UK ones, but will probably get around to that sometime this week, for the next version of SMEP perhaps?

And thanks. I missed SMEP from AoD.

Are SMEP 6.0 for Amageddon and SMEP.6.0 for Aod the same mod only for diffrent versions of the game? I mean are the same events or in aod smep there are new ones?

I have ceased updating SMEP for Armageddon. SMEP for AOD will continue to receive updates. So, if you have Armageddon and not AOD, you're pretty much up to date... but as times passes the Armageddon version will become more and more out of date.

Ideas on tweaking the Spanish Cival War to make it more historically accurate--

Anarchist Catalonia: Starts in the NE of Spain shortly after the war begins. Begins allied to Rep. Spain, but if the Republicans drifts into Leninism or Stalinism, the alliance will end and the two side will declare war on each other. If the CW ends with a Republican victory and Catalonia is still allied with them, then Catalonia will rejoin Spain.

Portugal should be given the chance to support Nat. Spain also. (As they historically did.)

Also, Mexico should be given the chance to support Rep. Spain also. (As they historically did.)

The Carlists (Navarre) should start allied with Nat. Spain and should merge (annexed by) with the Nationalists in about a year.

Whenever the Republicans recieves supplies from the Soviets, they should also get either 1 move toward Authortarian, 1 move toward Political Left, or both to represent increasing Soviet influence. If the UK is sending supplies, the opposite effect should happen. However, the chances for the UK to support the Republicans should be very low.

Ideas on tweaking the Spanish Cival War to make it more historically accurate--

Anarchist Catalonia: Starts in the NE of Spain shortly after the war begins. Begins allied to Rep. Spain, but if the Republicans drifts into Leninism or Stalinism, the alliance will end and the two side will declare war on each other. If the CW ends with a Republican victory and Catalonia is still allied with them, then Catalonia will rejoin Spain.

Portugal should be given the chance to support Nat. Spain also. (As they historically did.)

Also, Mexico should be given the chance to support Rep. Spain also. (As they historically did.)

The Carlists (Navarre) should start allied with Nat. Spain and should merge (annexed by) with the Nationalists in about a year.

Whenever the Republicans recieves supplies from the Soviets, they should also get either 1 move toward Authortarian, 1 move toward Political Left, or both to represent increasing Soviet influence. If the UK is sending supplies, the opposite effect should happen. However, the chances for the UK to support the Republicans should be very low.

All of these ideas/changes are fine, but even if they were implemented, they would only be implemented in the Arsenal of Democracy version... I have ceased development for HOI2/Doomsday/Armageddon. :eek:o

I was just wondering. I have posted in the main DD forum but not got an answer.

Using the latest SMEP playing as Iran as part of the Axis. With German help I evicted Britain from India. I found I could release Pakistan, Kashmir, and Bangladesh but not India itself. Do I need control of Ceylon as well?

Taken Ceylon. Still no free India.

So I have a free/puppetted Nepal, Bangladesh, Ceylon and Bhutan. And no ability to free India.

:-(

Seeing these messages reminds me that I *DO* have the last version for Arma - I still play it almost daily! Played last night as Japan.

I don't do file hosting - I'll see if I can compress it down small enough to attach to this thread - failing that I might be able to link it somewhere.

The last version for HoI2 - Arma (1.3b) is now attached. It appears we can now have attachments up to 1 gig in size, and this is only 486k.

It is time stamped as 8th August 2009, which I believe is the last version before moving over to AoD.

It does NOT include the graphical improvement pack.

All credit to atruejedi for this work.

Attachments

• SMEP 6 Arma.zip
    495,1 KB · Views: 20
Version 1.1 Arma? I have no idea. It is not designed for that version so I would suggest not.