• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
16-1-1940

Many French units are cut off around Lille. We also captured Metz.

1644881895553.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Patiently waiting for first contact with the Draka.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello Darkest Hour fans,

The reason I haven't been doing this AAR lately is because it seems inappropriate now there's a real war taking place.

What do you think? Would you like me to continue? I want to know your thoughts.

Regards,

Josh
IMO there are plenty of AARs that are going on despite the war, and anyway there were real wars taking place before Putin invaded Ukraine.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hello Darkest Hour fans,

The reason I haven't been doing this AAR lately is because it seems inappropriate now there's a real war taking place.

What do you think? Would you like me to continue? I want to know your thoughts.

Regards,

Josh
Real war has been going on non-stop in some parts of the world in some shape or form. Stopping an AAR about a virtual war where the only victims are pixels seems.... pointless.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I think you should continue, but also cut to the chase and jump to first contact with the Draka. I haven't had time to play your great mod yet, but I've been following your thread in the User Mod forum.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I think you should continue, but also cut to the chase and jump to first contact with the Draka. I haven't had time to play your great mod yet, but I've been following your thread in the User Mod forum.

It'll take me time to reach that point, and I may as well provide updates as I progress. Remember that I still have to deal with Britain and probably the Soviet Union. I may have to fight the Draka in early 1941 if they try to invade Italy, but it's more likely we'll have to wait until 1942 as in the books.

• 1Like
Reactions: