• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
27-7-1941

Partisans give us much trouble in the rear.

1699360721488.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
30-6-1936

Czechoslovakia is annexed following the conquest of Slovakia.
Playing as Germany I annex Czechoslovakia on May 18th 1936, but next day France always declares war against me, followed by UK. I wonder why. Maybe because I don't have enough troops stationed at the French border? I have total of 15 infantry divisions at the border - 3 divisions in each province bordering with France.

I have doubled the number of division to 30 - 6 divisions in each province, result is the same, France declares war on me the next day after I annex Czechoslovakia.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Playing as Germany I annex Czechoslovakia on May 18th 1936, but next day France always declares war against me, followed by UK. I wonder why. Maybe because I don't have enough troops stationed at the French border? I have total of 15 infantry divisions at the border - 3 divisions in each province bordering with France.

I have doubled the number of division to 30 - 6 divisions in each province, result is the same, France declares war on me the next day after I annex Czechoslovakia.
I'm sorry about that. Are you playing my Draka mod or Vanilla Darkest Hour?

I've tested the Mod again playing as Germany in 1936, but France and the UK don't declare war on me after I annex Czechoslovakia. The problem you are having could have any of a number of possible causes. Would it be possible to send me a save file of just before you annex Czechoslovakia? My email address is icebrat54@gmail.com.

Josh, thank you for your time and effort. What I did was, I used acceptall cheat to sign white peace with Allies and later on after the peace treaty expired France did not declare war on me again. Unfortunately I have overwritten the save file by mistake:oops:

Now I am in late August 1939, about to attack Poland, and did not have any issues with the Mod in the meanwhile. Everything works without any issues. I will be following your AAR carefully, as you are 2 years ahead of me in the game play,

• 1Like
Reactions: