• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excelent, nice work guys.

Myros

Ahh... it doesnt feel like HOI2 without scytth / kristoff's icons. I can barely stand looking at the generic infantry with 19xx under it.

To echo the previous poster: Good Work. Thanks.

Thanks in Scytth's name and mine.

I advise you to always overwrite all old icons with new updated files. Often we do some minor changes (removing glitches, adding something to the background ect.) to existing icons - apart from releasing new ones - which at first glance seem to be the same, and do not mention these changes in a change log.

Also it's better to use them in 1280x1024. At least, under such resolution I'm making my icons.

kristoff said:
Thanks in Scytth's name and mine.

I advise you to always overwrite all old icons with new updated files. Often we do some minor changes (removing glitches, adding something to the background ect.) to existing icons - apart from releasing new ones - which at first glance seem to be the same, and do not mention these changes in a change log.

Also it's better to use them in 1280x1024. At least, under such resolution I'm making my icons.

Can the DD air and Sea icons be used for vanilla Hoi 2 ?

Mr. Orange said:
Can the DD air and Sea icons be used for vanilla Hoi 2 ?

Rather not (numbering changed ect.). But at http://www.hoi2icon.prv.pl/ you'll find air & navy sets for vanilla HoI2 (in download section these are files without "dd" indicator). Those released yesterday are almost the same, only adjusted for DD (some new icons, different numbering ect.).

Doomtrader said:
Can somebody Sticky it please?!

I know they are SUPER good but I'm afraid they can't.(mods that is)

Van der Gent said:
I know they are SUPER good but I'm afraid they can't.(mods that is)

So let's everybody who finds those icons great post in this hread every time he played HoI2 with them :D

Then it will be just under sticked all the time :p

If I bump this thread will it be a conflict of interests? :rolleyes:

Just to inform you that with the next release will come Brits & French land icons, generic land icons (probably), completed airforces for all majors (now some icons for a few countries are missing) and - maybe - some country-specific fleets (to start with JIN).

2 kristoff
U need to change places of sov model_infantry 41 with 45
45 model must be 41 and 45 model must be 45
that will be more historicly correct coz Pistol machine gun Shpagina(ППШ) was more spread wide at end of war.
And if possiable to remake sov infatry model 51 in sov marines model VI style
PLEASE ! :rolleyes:

These icons liven up the game so much. I can tell the models SO much easier than than I can with the grey guys :rofl:

Extreme said:
2 kristoff
U need to change places of sov model_infantry 41 with 45
45 model must be 41 and 45 model must be 45
that will be more historicly correct coz Pistol machine gun Shpagina(ППШ) was more spread wide at end of war.
And if possiable to remake sov infatry model 51 in sov marines model VI style
PLEASE ! :rolleyes:

And it shall be done ;) Wait till the next release (end of Aprli/beginning of May).

I have just reinstalled the game after a roughly 1.5+ years pause. First thing I did was try to find a nice graphics mod, and this one was the obvious choice. Graphics look great, what I like the most is that it has both air/land/naval units in the same mod, so no need to hunt around for the best of each.

Btw do you have any new graphics for stuff like AA guns, forts etc?

Keep up the good work!