• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah nm I see the problems.

When using the naval icons from HOI2 in DD the numbering has been changed ... I have missile icons in place of battleships etc ... dam ;p

They look sooo much better than the originals :(

Ah well, hopefully you guys will get an updated version out when ya can.

Myros

A painfull waiting time :(

:)

kristoff said:
Yup, sorry. But your post sounded to me like: "What a crap! Here is 45 and there is IV"..

I was confused about the beauty of those icons ! :)

Van der Gent said:
A painfull waiting time :(

:)

Unfortunately, we were left by Paradox with such detailed info on new DD models like "a supadupamegawhoa advanced tank", so figuring out what to put on icons takes time :rolleyes:

OTOH, we have so many new backgrounds, that i.e. doing Japanese set right now most of the time I have to spend on choosing good backrounds out of dozens good backgrounds (of course, my little imperial army will run through Chinese cities, jungles, high grass ect.) :rolleyes:

But a major update should be ready next Monday.

Royaliste, there are icons for normal HoI2 as well.

Royaliste said:
Your graphics are fantastic! I have no interest at in DD but I am wondering how to install your icons into HOI2. Your advice and work are met with thanks.

Like it was said, at http://www.hoi2icon.prv.pl/ you'll find also sets for original HoI2 (first few sets for DD will arrive on Monday). Just check them out at "gallery 1", go to the download section and get according zip. Unzip and put all icons to gfx/interface/models folder. That's all.

Hi guys,

Just want to let you know how spoiled I have become with your icons. DD just doesn't feel right with the generic icons and I don't even know the different units by sight anymore :p

Here's looking forward to monday! :D

I totally messed my game when trying to change the teach tree so i have to re-install it but I think i'll wait untill monday so that I have the fantastic icons!

Will we see some new icons later today?

Same time as here! ;)

You go! I can't wait!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so exited!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!

Your icons are so great!

Can't wait... Must have....

Edit: Do you start working at 10 or something?

Aldous said:
Is it possible to the new icons in plain HoI2 too? If it is can you tell me how?

Just download and copy to gfx/interface/models. Land icons for DD will work in HoI2 (you won't just see additional icons introduced by DD, but the rest is the same). Airforce & naval icons might get messy though.

We have updated icons for Doomsday:
- POL, GER, SOV, USA, ITA, JAP land forces,
- generic, POL, GER, SOV, USA airforces,
- partly done ENG, FRA, ITA, JAP airforces (to be completed later),
- generic fleet.

;)