• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
deallus said:
The problem isn't to split the files, it is where to put the files..

If I find a place to upload I could do it as soon as possible.

Have you asked Paradox for help? Maybe they host the files for you on their server? Other than that, ask other people who have uploaded huge files for their trick...

deallus said:

I think, you could upload maybe a 10 MB part each day for two weeks or something. :p Still requires 10 MB of web space though, as well as a dedicated download crew. :D

markiep said:
Or simply put them on eMule or torrents and make sure a few people get the file.

Or any IM software with file transfer support.

Webspace would still be rather desired for the final version (at around 20 MB I guess). Much more managable though.

Chaingun said:
Or any IM software with file transfer support.

Webspace would still be rather desired for the final version (at around 20 MB I guess). Much more managable though.
It would be more desirable, but if there is no other option.....

deallus said:

Well, if someone has a gmail account, you could send it to them in 9 meg pacakges in several mails.

Galleblære said:
Well, if someone has a gmail account, you could send it to them in 9 meg pacakges in several mails.
Come to think of it, that's an excellent idea.. Anyone who's willing to continue this project can get a gmail invite from me if they don't already have gmail..

Da Swede said:
C'mon, This is such a worderful project :( I don't want to see it die! *cries*

Does anyone have a gmail?
As I already said, you can get an invite from me, PM me with the needed details, like current e-mail address and such..