• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
historical?? you mean in like the 15th century or 20 and 21 century?

I know how to make events to vicky and hoi2 but i have no idea how to do events to eu2?

These are the Jamtlandic names if you want to use them:

1) Noli Bygdom The northernmost province. (Hammerdal, Strömsund, Föllinge)
2) Sønna Sjøn/Sø i Bygdom, both works. The southern province (Berg, Oviken, Sunne osv.)
3) Oppilænnan The western province (Offerdal, Undersåker)
4) Øst i Bygdom The eastern province (Ravund, Ræfsund)
5) Frampålænnan The area southeast-north of Storsjön, Middle province, all of Frösön.

Cities, well kinda: :p
1) Straum or Hambradal
2) Berg
3) Arum
4) Ræfsund or Ravund (I prefer Ræfsund)
5) Frøysøy

Krantz said:
Nice information you got there native Jamtlandian. I will help you make Jamtland prosperious again by adding one more province and editing Borders of existening four provinces and by adding local rivers.

But first i need you to draw borders of these five provinces in paint on this nice image and post it back here so that i can look on it.
OK, here goes. :) The borders got an awful flow but you'll do a much better job than me.

jamtlann.png

No passage between Indre Namdal and 3. (Oppilænnan) same with 3. and Neadalen. Just add a small PTI "thingie" there :p
Gave the easternmost half of Herjedalen (Hogdal area) to Hälsingland. It only became Herdalic as a part of the "new" muncipality in the 70-ties.

Oh and province 1 should be spelled Norli Bygdom, forgot about the r representing the thick L sound.
Krantz said:
Are there any source for these Bygdom? Bygd = herad in Norwegian so are these a kind of härad?

Thanks in advance ;)
No it never served any administrative purpose, just a geographic name.

Gamlasemlan said:
I think that berg should be Oviken and Arum should be Undersåker, But I don't know that names in Jamska.
Some of the names aren't really written in Jamtlandic (technically Neo-Jamtlandic, the form spoken today), I just took the oldest form I could find.

Oviken would indeed be a better choice, just Ovik.

I thought of Undersåker but Åre for example had a church in the 13th century something that Undansakir didn't.

The dialects in Ångermanland share many common features with other Norrlandic dialects and thus also location. Syd (south) - Sör, Nord (north) - Nör, Öst (East) - Yst and Väst (west) - Vest.
I believe the same directions may be used in Norrbotten + Västerbotten also.

Sleepyhead said:
Some of the names aren't really written in Jamtlandic (technically Neo-Jamtlandic, the form spoken today), I just took the oldest form I could find.

Oviken would indeed be a better choice, just Ovik.

I thought of Undersåker but Åre for example had a church in the 13th century something that Undansakir didn't.

Of course I know that Åre has a very old church, I visited it on the holiday. But in that case Mattmar, where I live, had a church in the 12th century, I think it is older than the one in Åre. Do you think that Mattmar would be a better place than Åre? Neither do I.

And I asked Krantz which year the scenario will start at. He answered about 1600 or something like that. Undersåker is a good place to place the residence at that time. Close to Hjerpe Skans and all that.

Åre isn't even a that big village now even. Heck, even Mörsil has more populance. The only reason it is called Åre Kommun right now is because Åre is very good PR and such. Everything important is in Järpen.

Gamlasemlan said:
Of course I know that Åre has a very old church, I visited it on the holiday. But in that case Mattmar, where I live, had a church in the 12th century, I think it is older than the one in Åre. Do you think that Mattmar would be a better place than Åre? Neither do I.

And I asked Krantz which year the scenario will start at. He answered about 1600 or something like that. Undersåker is a good place to place the residence at that time. Close to Hjerpe Skans and all that.
He did make events for the 9th century above so I assumed it would start early, when Sweden/Norway and Denmark didn't exist.

Krantz said:
hmm, yes

Deallus also gave up on this mod

But I will have the files left for thouse that want to complete the mod.

The Map are nearly completed. only id change left!

How much work is the 'id change'? And how hard is it for a beginner :) ?

Krantz said:
I will End on working on this project now, No more map making!

Why?