• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great update!
This Alexei seems like an interesting lead...

Aye update!

Jape may not reply soon so I'll fill in :p He has entered the harrowing world of employment plus he's running all over the country attempting to claim a name for himself in the equally harrowing world of stand-up comedy. Hence his extreme absence from the forums.

Still he should update :p

Amazing that you know so much about the man/woman/thing. Are you stalking Jape on a full time basis these days? :D

Just found this and it's brilliant stuff. I hope you get a chance to post some more Jape (wasn't a lot of it pre-written?).

*looks sheepishly* hey-ho! :p

REALLY sorry about the complete absense of updates, this AAR/Fanfic has hardly gotten off the ground! As the good Doctor has said I've been chugging around getting my ego bruised from Blackburn to Brighton and so have bugger all time to write. However I miss this AAR and plenty of notes/bits and bobs have been jotted down over the weeks.

Expect an update Saturday!

Probably :p

Jape said:
Expect an update Saturday!
I note he doesn't see which Saturday. Or which month. Or even which year. Bearing in mind the gentlemen's past my hopes are low.

However if you happen to be performing in London be sure and let me know and I'll be sure to come along and not mention your horrendous updating record once. Maybe. :D

At least he's alive. :p