• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The jobs are now done by targetted_decisions and title_decisions, so instead of sending officers out, you right-click the character or title you want them to interact with and the decision should appear in the menu. Sending order officers out became impractical with the changes to commanders.

Reactions:
How could i recruit members ? Through playing two hour with cheating for tests i haven't seen any decisions for granting honorary or membership traits
And, have you planned to do any change of the localisation ? I want to custom the french entrt

You select the character you want to recruit, and take the decision from their right-click menu. For conversion of heretic provinces, and sowing religious unrest, you would select the decisions from the right click menus of the province's county shield.

Neither my French, German nor Spanish is good enough to make even an attempt at translation, but if you (or others) want to take on the task I will include your translation.

I don't think anything has changed that would have broken it. Try it out, and let me know if anything isn't working.

Sure. I did some cleanup while updating it last time, but didn't really go that in-depth. I also believe that there is provision for non-standard religions in it already.

A couple of things (will post more as I get a better understanding of the flow of events:

-in event loramere.1 (low_rank_member_recruitment_events.txt) there are four if-clauses, and then four create_random_intriguer clauses. These last four are never executed. I think that in the last if-clause, the limit should be NOT = { diplomacy = 16 } or something similar so high-diplomacy rulers get the four intriguers (that or remove that last part of the code altogether if it's ment to never fire).

-There is a minor title named title_grant_county_to_priest. I haven't checked the follow-up event, but that seems the kind of thing that should be converted to a targeted decision if it isn't already.

-This is more of a suggestion than anything. But it seems like the custom minor titles' role could pretty well be filled by the order councillors, wouldn't it? The commander being the marshal, the priest the court chaplain and the recruiter the chancellor or the spymaster. (plus the decisions regarding converting and sowing unrest would be fitting as custom job actions). In case you maintain them separated, probably these minor title deserve being voter titles.
(can councilllors title be localised by government? It might be worthwhile to make a custom government them).

-Some events (e.g. the thief_member_bonus_events.txt) rely on 1 day mtth. It might be good for performance-sake to make them events that fire on_startup for the leader of the order and then call themselves after a delay of 20-ish days. Same effect, but the engine isn't checking all characters all the time to see if them are the Order's leader. (Actually, I might just as well rewrite them in my personal copy. I can attach the files later if you want).

-In secret_society_decisions:
--could use the only_playable pre-trigger and have the ai = no trigger first (IIRC decisions didn't automatically sort triggers by efficiency right?). Also the is_ruler is redundant in presence of ai = no
-- part of the allow clause reads

Code:
            primary_title = {
                higher_tier_than = DUKE
                is_titular = no
            }
            OR = {
                independent = yes
                liege = {
                    tier = emperor
                }
            }
[/CODE ]

But beign higher  tier than duke and not independent necessarily means that your liege is an emperor, so the OR-statement is not needed.

By the way, I'm seeing a lot of is_alive conditions. Is this required when scopig to cached traits, is it required in general, or is it redundant code?

That's all for now.

The targeted decisions to recruit honorary members/members are only showing up on my own character and not any others. How do I recruit?

@theshadow603

Seems there's a mistake in secret_society_decisions.txt

The "potential = {" in both invite_to_order_decision and invite_to_order_honorary_decision should be "from_potential = {"
I suppose I can correct it manually then. Thanks.