• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hi people, i would like to test the game...with a laptop, so i am interested in the european time game (just please someone gives me links to the mods, and tells me when we begin, in Central European Time)

because i don't know how many stability issues i might have, i pick Lusitani so i won't bother anyone in the 'red zones' if i have to leave because some issues, while i still get to test MP

jorian said:
hi people, i would like to test the game...with a laptop, so i am interested in the european time game (just please someone gives me links to the mods, and tells me when we begin, in Central European Time)

because i don't know how many stability issues i might have, i pick Lusitani so i won't bother anyone in the 'red zones' if i have to leave because some issues, while i still get to test MP

If we don't have any for some big nations I think you should take them instead.

panther-anthro said:
Well, he should be okay, unless he has issues with normal EU:R
as i said i have to use a laptop...my PC is dead (what is not so great, as that has photoshop, and most of the finished images for my mod)

i don't know about the other laptops, but this one has problems with 3d using games, that's why i want to play lusitani...well, and I don't play majors any other time neither anyway :rofl:

EDIT: mod link not working

panther-anthro said:
Smowz messed up the times, =P we might end up bumping it though. I want to test a few things before we do.
argh! what now!?

edit: and where are the stupid mods?! :eek:

:(

panther-anthro said:
Smowz messed up the times, =P we might end up bumping it though. I want to test a few things before we do.

Erm no i think i was quite clear that I thought we started at 2000 CEST the SAME AS the wednesday game!!!!

Anyway i will be on the meta soon - for the start time soon!!!!