• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
USA landed in Hainan

screensave67ja5.jpg

British troops still suffer heavy losses in South-East Africa

screensave68xq0.jpg

We encircled Japan troops in Kra

screensave70ji0.jpg

While invading Philippines, we came to strong resistance at the Manila 9 garrisons guarded Manila. CAS enabled us to defeat those garrisons.

screensave72ez0.jpg

USA again invading Britain this time in Dover

screensave74mm8.jpg

Invading Indonesia – battle for Batavia, and later cutting of retreating route

screensave77ne3.jpg

USA paratroops in London. And penetrating in South China, but not for long. USA becoming more and more aggressive

screensave80pu3.jpg

screensave82kn5.jpg

Our TAC slowing down USA progress while I bringing more troops to defend China from near islands

screensave2ji5.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn’t have screenshot but in February USA have take three provinces in South China, my TAC destroyed about 3 divisions and I push them back to Hainan. USA has lost all battle ships and carriers now Romania is the No1 naval force.:D

screensave6eq6.jpg

screensave8pl3.jpg

Brits still losing the troops in South-East Africa now they have lost 3 divisions.

screensave10ve0.jpg

USA landed in Belfast I cannot do nothing there

screensave11bl3.jpg

Last parts of the Japan Empire soon will be taken. Landings started in Busan.

screensave15gm9.jpg

Meanwhile more British losses in Africa

screensave16kh2.jpg

With all their troops (100 divisions) at Japan – Soviet border, they didn’t managed to reach Pyongyang before us and last Japan VP has been taken.

screensave17nq7.jpg

screensave18fi5.jpg

screensave21lu9.jpg

In next update I will post world map and other stuff - army info…
I don’t have any air generals. Industry has improved a lot IC-430. Next target is South Africa and USA. What do you think should I disband all Inf divisions and replace them with Mec? And where to land USA have about 300-350 divisions all coasts are well secured and guarded with 10 divisions, I was thinking Canada or Mexico?

Last edited:
Many offensives in South-East, after that without supplies and unorganized under my TAC bombings most of British divisions is destroyed.

screensave20cj6.jpg

We marched through Africa without too much resistance. Taking last VPs from South Africa.

screensave3qh4.jpg

screensave4ss6.jpg

Current researching

screensave6fu0.jpg

Last allied coastal province and forces in Africa at Accra

screensave10su5.jpg

Meanwhile brits suffer many naval losses

screensave11ci5.jpg

One of British attempt to land in Sheffield

screensave15hz7.jpg

Panama declared war upon us

screensave16ha5.jpg

We set sails from Lissabon to the Azores . Stacks at there messed up our plans but we proceeded further west.

screensave17ci5.jpg

Last edited:
Landings started in Canada at Halifax

screensave22pj9.jpg

After successful landing, our forces advanced in Moncton

screensave24uk9.jpg

Our TAC slowing down USA troops

screensave3va3.jpg

screensave7wm3.jpg

First battle in USA territory. Attacking Greenville

screensave9pm0.jpg

More USA troops start arriving they unsuccessful counter attacked Greenville

screensave12ja8.jpg

Surrounding Saint John by attacking Portland

screensave13mr9.jpg

First pocket at Saint John is destroyed

screensave14bc3.jpg

Huge USA stacks arrived. Attacking Sherbrooke

screensave15vo2.jpg

Attacking Manchester, while USA counter attacked Sherbrooke

screensave16ba8.jpg

Trying to surround Concord by attacking Montpelier, and advancing behind

screensave17gn3.jpg

CAS helping in our offensive to Manchester

screensave18sn6.jpg

After two days of fight Manchester has finally fallen

screensave19ek6.jpg

Stacks are simply too huge to create any further pockets. So we attacked Concord

screensave33am8.jpg

I moved all troops from Sherbrooke to Montpelier, while I hoping that 30 divisions which are stayed at the back will arrive in time to defend Sherbrooke. But USA troops come to Sherbrooke before us and, pocket 34 divisions at Montpelier.

screensave36ss8.jpg

Revival the pocket

screensave37bl4.jpg

USA counter attacked Concored, our troops managed to defend themselves there

screensave38fc4.jpg

Sherbrooke has fallen

screensave40xm6.jpg

I suffer heavy casualties at sea all naval battles I winning but one destroyer sink my two submarines before retreating. USA troops from west in huge numbers only hope to win this war is by air support. USA suffer heavy manpower losses I’m sure that by now they lost about 20-30 divisions. Our troops cannot hold the positions for a long time since USA counter-attacking a lot and mostly winning. I worth case I will retreat to Newfounland.

EDIT: Admiral Yamamot - Thanks dude, I will be satisfied after Soviet union will be annexed :D

Last edited:

Miihkali - thnx​

Partisans occurred in Japan we quickly suppressed that revolt

screensave1yo3.jpg

USA landed in Portsmouth

screensave5zv3.jpg

Bloodiest theater during next two months will be Sherbrooke. Sherbrooke are taken and retaken about 30 times.

screensave7zj0.jpg

screensave11hj1.jpg

screensave17js6.jpg

Part of bombings during the May

bombingmaynb8.jpg

In June we changed tactics I set CAS to make ground attacks,. Since USA stacks becoming bigger by every day. TAC alone was making “too slow” damage to USA troops and I needed to bring their troops down in short time before is too late. USA suffered huge manpower losses in Sherbrooke battles mostly of their troops didn’t manage to retreat, they was all bombed to death.

screensave18yo2.jpg

Again losing the Sherbrooke

screensave19zo2.jpg

New technologies has been deployed

screensave22cb2.jpg

Part of bombings during the June

new2ov8.jpg

Part of Sherbrooke battles June-July

sherbrookecq3.jpg

After the couple months we tried to start moving by attacking Plattsburgh but without too much success

screensave46tr0.jpg

Finally after three months of fights we managed to hold Sherbrooke.

screensave48od8.jpg

With Shebrooke as supporting province we start moving after 5-6 months. USA losses were huge, by every day started from June they lost minimal 1 division per day. So in two months USA army lost 200 divisions (90% of armored divisions have vanished) in death bombings. It was time to start moving and destroy remaining troops about 130 divisions.

screensave52tn6.jpg

USA launched counter attack into Plattsburgh, but our troops in last second escaped to Albany. Since all troops were moved Montpellier has fallen. At the same time with heavy resistance we managed to win battle for Worcester.

screensave55tk0.jpg

We didn’t manage to create pocket by attacking Plattsburgh, resistance was too big. Bennington has fallen and USA lost there 8-9 garrisons.

screensave57lk6.jpg

Attempt to create pocket around Plattsburgh and Montpellier by attacking Kingston and Watertown.

screensave59qx7.jpg

Next update in one or two days.

Last edited:
Pocketing Plattsburgh and Montpelier didn’t succeed, since at Kingston resistance was too big. So we focused on creating a smaller pocket around Montpelier by launching offensive into Plattsburgh.

screensave62wo0.jpg

USA loses 7 divisions at Montpelier.

screensave64sq9.jpg

We started moving more northwards by attacking Montreal and Kingston

screensave65ws2.jpg

screensave66pt2.jpg

Attacking Scranton

screensave67fx6.jpg

Cesau encircling big part of South coast by successful offensive in New York

screensave68do6.jpg

After New York fallen we started shrinking encirclement by attacking Hartford and Worcester.

screensave69df6.jpg

screensave70xq5.jpg

USA managed to pocket our troops at Hartford, but not for long since our troops entered in Worcester next day.

screensave71xa2.jpg

Meanwhile general Tatarnau came from the back, and encircled USA troops in New York.

screensave72ho5.jpg

Cesau pushing the Patton in Manchester

screensave74tk2.jpg

All USA army in South Coasts are destroyed in battle for Manchester. Battle lasted for 2 days and resulted in our victory after that USA have only about 50-60 divisions.

screensave75as8.jpg

Fighting during the winter cost us many soldier lives 50.000 men died in winter offensives.

screensave77zz6.jpg

Meanwhile in North we again start moving and attacked Quebec, while successfully USA counter attacking Montreal. After couple days Montreal is retaken.

screensave78nw4.jpg

screensave79og0.jpg

Army movement in South

screensave82ry9.jpg

Encircling Gatineau by attacking Ottawa

screensave83fi9.jpg

One more blow for USA. At Gatineau they lost 19 divisions. Now all their army is almost defeated and our troops can peacefully progress during the winter.

screensave84xv5.jpg

Baneslave - not anymore
Miihkali - amazing would be annexing soviets​

Last edited:
OMG! I'm shocked an amazed. Poor New England! :eek:

Great Job as Romania, I take humor in the fact that Manchester was the last surviving New England city :D

Quanto - thnx​

Further progress and encircling Norfolk and capital Washington

screensave85cc6.jpg

Shrinking the pocket

screensave88ok2.jpg

Moving westwards

screensave89vi9.jpg

Destroying 2 USA divisions at Great Rapids

screensave90vh9.jpg

USA take back Richmond but not for long

screensave94rp0.jpg

More pockets while progressing are created. Florida soon will be secured and last “biggest” resistance is destroyed in the Norfolk.

screensave96kg3.jpg

screensave97pg8.jpg

New capital is encircled St.Louis

screensave100mx6.jpg

USA landed in Charleston, but they didn’t hold for long their positions there. Almost all troops are destroyed in Canada

screensave101xk6.jpg

screensave104jg2.jpg

Meanwhile Brits managed to grab part of their core lands, and create a little comeback. Soon all airplanes were in Britain and with heavy bombings British troops was stopped and destroyed. In Britain all troops was garrisons and only one mobile division (cav).

screensave105ww3.jpg

screensave108cz8.jpg

Again new capital is surrounded Denver

screensave110ej5.jpg

USA is on the knees, taking remaining provinces without too much resistance

screensave112yp8.jpg

General Phelps with his Mec divisions moving along the coasts in short time reached Vancouver last Canadian Vp.

screensave114zv3.jpg

Last USA divisions are destroyed at Pocatello and later Elk City 3 division.

screensave116zv6.jpg

Now I’m transporting all divisions back to Europe to face the last challenge in these AAR Soviets. After and if I manage to annex Soviets this AAR will be finished. :)