• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After this give yourself cores on all of Eurasia and N America, or even the whole world! You are the one world empire!

Bravo!

Excellent AAR! I've been playing EUIII so much that I strayed away from HOI2, but your AAR makes me want to return!

A few questions:

• How much is dissent from all those DOWs affecting you? Are you too rich to care?
  • What happened w/ all those Allied bombers hitting your mainland? I remember being worried for you? Was the fighter upgrade enough?
  • Did you plan on losing your capital, i.e., did you move supplies out of it beforehand?

Thanks for comments all :)

SirGrotius - in beginning it was handicap but as more land I was capturing less I care about dissent...

- Nope upgrades didn’t help; critical moment was before I started invading France. I didn’t notice but USA bombed my convoys as mad, just when I started invading. That caused lacking supplies, so after two weeks I stopped my troops for a 1-2 weeks before I build new convoys. Meanwhile my fighters tried to hold off nav bombers, other fighters ... I managed to have air superiority for about couple days, but about 50 % of my fighters were near total destruction. Allies air forces were too powerful and they outnumbered me. Part of bombers/and other airplanes disappeared after France has fallen and other part fallen after taking out Africa.

- Yes I planned to lose my capital and core land; I didn’t move supplies so for moments I was without supplies …

Offensive on Balkan continued by recapturing our core land and reaching access to Black Sea

screensave143ac4.jpg

We started closing big pocket created along north coasts by launching offensives into Stettin – Elbing - Bygoszcz

screensave144os7.jpg

Final hit to soviet red army at North 19 divisions destroyed. After that our troops will be deployed at north-east borders to help in our offensive action there.

screensave148xn2.jpg

Meanwhile in center of east front Lublin & Przemysl fall quickly. Kielce has been isolated in next few days.

screensave149zt5.jpg

Our troops at Balkan which should reach Istanbul has been stopped, and isolated from rest of our empire at Varna. Soviets almost destroyed our troops there but we managed to suppress their offensive by attacking Pleven.

screensave151sz2.jpg

Central front more offensives, more pockets. Red Army starts melting like the snow.

screensave156qq0.jpg

Attacking Iasi

screensave158ao1.jpg

Soon we will reach Istanbul and soviet troops could not escape from Balkan.

screensave160rn6.jpg

It's alive!!!! Good work beating back the Soviets.