• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
to UNSC Trooper:
Fashion Rome
FashionSpqrshield_zps1bfbb772.png

FashionSpqrflag_zpsf95ce388.png

to Emperor Wilham:
United American Republic
FascistUSAshield_zps15d49761.png

FascistUSAflag_zpsafa34444.png

:)

Hi i realy like the flag, but it looks a little blurry can you clean it up a bit? Thanks :)

Sinkiang fascist puppet, in hoi2 and DH style. counters flags. no rush and if possible make the axe in a similar blue(light blue) color to the star.
cc5c54iery1ykrus3.jpg

If you have suggestion to a better axe aka simpler style. minimalistic etc fell free to use that.

Sinkiang fascist puppet, in hoi2 and DH style. counters flags. no rush and if possible make the axe in a similar blue(light blue) color to the star.
cc5c54iery1ykrus3.jpg

If you have suggestion to a better axe aka simpler style. minimalistic etc fell free to use that.
What about this? :)
FascistSinkiangshieldvicky_zps6bd34480.png

FascistSinkiangshieldhoi_zps01949bb9.png

FascistSinkiangshieldbirger_zps543b7f42.png

FascistSinkiangflag_zps82b8d60a.png

FascistSinkiangcounter_zps0d2a5f52.png

...about the counter, you'll have a bit of work. You've to convert to BMP and to work properly you might use this utility: http://hoiflags.blogspot.com.br/2011/05/counter-fixer-program.html

Nice somehow a scimitar would be better than axes, but I take this.

scimitar is better than axes since this is Asiatic country.
http://thedarkblade.com/tag/stone/

thank you Arcanjo Zero.

Something like in the army flag of Pakistan?

more and less, but without the crescent moon. Arcanjo Zero flag will do the job for know.

i need this flag plz

senegambia confederation
Flag_Senegambia_(VegWorld).png

also i need some help, i'm looking for a flag that can represent the west african federation. the nations that are part of it are: guinea, ivory coast, ghana, benin, togo, liberia and sierra leone. thanks for your help

Last edited:
The insingia on the flag. If you can fix it, i would be greatful. :)
The problem is that the symbol has too light colors, it doesn't show up very well when you've to resize the image to a 70x44 scale.
I tryied to made some adjustments, but I'm not sure if the result is as good as you want to.
FascistUSAshield3_zpse80c86a6.png

FascistUSAflag3_zps6a1e91b3.png

i need this flag plz

senegambia confederation
Flag_Senegambia_(VegWorld).png

also i need some help, i'm looking for a flag that can represent the west african federation. the nations that are part of it are: guinea, ivory coast, ghana, benin, togo, liberia and sierra leone. thanks for your help
Senegambia:
Senegambiashield_zps3e4ac400.png

Senegambiaflag_zps1a8cf595.png

West Africa:
WestAfricashield_zpse6e3abc2.png

WestAfricaflag_zpsde64171f.png

Actually, it's a very simple design, but it's based upon the Benin flag and the colors of most of the countries in the area. The ammount of stars are the same of the number of countries you've enlisted above. Hope you like it. I did. It seems very realistic to me. :)

Bonus track: ;)

Barsoon (the way the natives call "Mars"):
Barsoonshield_zpsa4e93872.png

Barsoonflag_zpsca003c66.png

The Galactic Empire:
GalacticEmpireshield_zps5ba87236.png

GalacticEmpireflag_zps3e31c8fa.png

Arcanjo Zero...thanks for the flags, your work is always respected...seeing that you like creating flags i have a request: i need a flag for a nation called "Federation of the Coasts", it is made up of Ivory coast, god coast (ghana) and slave coast (benin & togo). i am sure you will surprise me ;-)

Arcanjo Zero...thanks for the flags, your work is always respected...seeing that you like creating flags i have a request: i need a flag for a nation called "Federation of the Coasts", it is made up of Ivory coast, god coast (ghana) and slave coast (benin & togo). i am sure you will surprise me ;-)
edited = soon

Last edited:
Arcanjo,can you make an Timurid flag using United States style? :)